Sunday, September 5, 2010

When I pretend what happened didn’t hurt, is when it hurts the most.
I’ve faked a smile for so long, that I honestly forgot how it feels like to have a real one on
Just because someone isn’t in your life anymore, doesn’t mean the memories aren’t in your heart.
Make your move, before I’m gone. Because people change, and hearts move on.
The four most painful words in the English language are not “we need to talk” but “we’re better off friends.”
It’s better to laugh about nothing than to cry about everything.
Just so you know, I tried my best to let go of you… but I failed.
There’s going to be a lot of times in your life when you’re afraid. Being afraid is okay, but if you don’t work through that fear, you might miss out on some pretty great things.
Have you ever notice that there is always that particular line in that certain song that always stands out in a certain way and reminds you of that one person you can’t forget?
Relationships or friendships are worth fighting for, but not if you’re the only one fighting.
I’m standing on a line between giving up and seeing how much more I can take of you.
Lesson learned: don’t place your happiness in someone else’s hands, because once they’re gone, so is your happiness.
You were always one to listen, but never one to care.
The worst part is we didn’t even have to be together for you to shatter my heart.
If something truly makes you smile, then why the hell would you want to let it go?
Each night, I put my head to my pillow. I try to tell myself that I’m strong, because I’ve gone one more day without you.
Avoiding something doesn’t always mean that you hate it, it could also mean that you want it but you just know it isn’t right.
You don’t need me. And that’s what’s breaking my heart…
I sometimes wonder if I leave you right now… would you grab me, or would you just let me walk away?
For once, instead of telling me the reasons why I shouldn’t cry, please pay attention to the reasons why I am.
It’s hard to watch people change right in front of you. But the worst part is remembering who they used to be.
Every girl needs that special someone to help her laugh, when she think she’ll never smile again.
Ever notice the only people we complain about are the ones we care the most about?
Happiness. It’s one word and nine letters that is about to become extinct pretty soon.
I don’t know what’s right. I don’t know what’s wrong. All I know, is the pain that comes from waiting for you so long.
Not a billion fights could make me hate you.
With my head held high, I’ll just pretend that I’m doing fine without you.
You get in the biggest fights with the people you care about the most because those are the relationships you are willing to fight for.
I always thought I’d look back on my tears and laugh, but I never thought I’d look back on my laughter and cry.
Broken heart and tear-struck eyes, all in the result of your beautiful lies.
I’ve been always here to help you every time you fall off your feet. Why can’t you do the same for me?
Leaving someone behind means you only want the best for them, even if it means swallowing the sad reality that the best just isn’t you.
It kills me to know you’re online but isn’t talking to me. I guess it just takes time to realize I don’t mean anything to you anymore… or maybe never really did.
Why is that we could do a million things right, but be forever remembered by one single mistake?
I push people away so I would know who’s willing to pull me back in.
The heart is a muscle. And when it’s torn, it grows back stronger.
They said that if you love someone, let them go. And if it’s meant to be, they’ll come back. Yeah, they sure will come back when they have no one else left to go to.
You know what I want? That someone who’s gonna grab me when I walk away from them.
Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t love me. Then I’ll let you go.
You still mean a lot to me… but you’re just not worth the fight anymore.
Even when you think you’re finally over that boy, and think you like someone else, you start reading quotes and it’s still that same boy that pops into your head, not the new one.
It’s amazing how whenever I try to like another guy, you always seem to sneak into my mind and whisper, “Hey, remember me?” And right then, I fall for you over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment