Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oh, hello, stranger. Remember how we used to love each other?
Asking if I like you is like asking what colour the sky is. It's pretty obvious.
I miss you a little. A little too much, actually. And a little more every day.
So tell me. When was the last time you walked down the street, completely happy with the world?
Have a nice rest of your life without me. Whatever, it's your choice. But when you think back, don't you dare blame me. You pushed me away.
Pretty is when he's looking at your face. Hot is when he's looking at your body. Beautiful is when he's looking at your soul.
Someone said your name and asked me if I knew you. Last year, I would have looked at them like they were crazy, told them we'd only been best friends since forever. But that isn't the case anymore. So as all the memories of what you'd done came pouring back, I blinked back my tears, looked them in they eye and said, "No, not anymore."
If you actually had a life, you'd stop talking about mine.
I hate this feeling. It's like knowing that I like you when I really shouldn't.
You were never my boyfriend, but we were so close. And in my heart, I really did love you. I guess I just miss you and what we used to be.
And she's the girl that looks at him just a little bit longer, so that just maybe he'll notice, and understand what she's trying to say.
I want you so bad. Okay? There. I admitted it. Are you finally happy? i admit that I fell hard for you. Harder than I've ever fallen in my life. And you weren't there to catch me.
I was feeling totally over him, I told myself it was just a stupid crush, but then he smiled at me.
Here will always be a part of me that just wants to get back into bed and close my eyes only to wake up to another chance.
Your key to my heart just doesn't fit.
Hey, its been a while. i guess you'll be glad to know that I've learned how to laugh and smile.
All I could think about was that time we stayed up all night talking. you didn't say that I was wrong or stupid. You didn't laugh at me when I confessed my wildest dreams. You just listened, and it was then that I knew I wanted to be with you.
It makes me want to pull all my hair out. I absolutely can't stand the fact that after all the tears, pain and heartache you've caused, I still think about you.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved that it will be.
She said, "You're a loser." He replied, "But I'm your loser."

She smashed the rearview mirror with her fist, because starting today, she's never looking back.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE UR BLOG I just connect with Vpn to check ur blog <3 <3 it's filtered in mycountry!

    ReplyDelete