Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh, you silly boy. Can't you see, she's crying her eyes out on the floor? But little did you know, you did that to her.
Sweetie, you're pathetic. You know you'll never get him, so stop trying while you still have some dignity.
I miss you. I always will. You were one special guy and I just have to live with that.
Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrest, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, beleive that everything happens for a reason, and if you get the chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it. Nobody said it'd be easy; they just said that it would be worth it.
So, when the rest of the world turns their back on him, let him know that you're still there and that you always will be, and that your love for him will never change.
Be sure to take a picture of every great memory, because photos don't change, only the people in them do.
And even though you felt nothing when you ignore me and walked past me, it was like a punch in the stomach to me.
It's good to share life. And it's good to share minutes and hours, too. With a wife, a husband; with a boyfriend, a girlfriend; with a best friend.
She's such a happy girl. So many friends, and she's beautiful, but she looks in the mirror every day and sees nothing but flaws.
Appreciate what you have and who you have, because the future can take it all away from you.
What we are never changes. But who we are never stops changing.
So here I am, looking pretty, for you and only you.
Even though we're no longer together, I still care about you. Not in the same way, of course. But that's me; I won't just leave the one I once loved out alone in the dark.
Sometimes I do silly things, like bang into walls, or have serious blonde moments, but depe down inside, I'm just a regular girl, looking for love.
Tonight, she needs to hear your voice.
Oh, you silly boy, you let the one girl who actually cared slip away forever.
And now that you're not around, there's something missing in her smile.
I hope someday you'll find all my quotes, all my quotes, and read them all. I hope you'll know that they're all about you and when you read them, I hope that at least a single tear will roll down your handsome face.
When all this "love" stuff was over, I finally realised what I missed most about you: the friendship we once shared.
Girl: What's the heaviest thing in the world?
Boy: A blue whale?
Girl: Nope. The heaviest thing.
Boy: A sky scraper.
Girl: Nope.
Boy: A mountain? A mountain range?
Girl: Nope.
Boy: I give up.
Girl: A secret. A secret is the heaviest thing in the world.

I like you so much. Every day, a little more. And you know what? It's really starting to scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment