Friday, June 18, 2010

He makes her smile. really smile. that smile no one has seen in a while.
An accidental touch never meant so much.
My heart is on my sleeve & that's where it'll stay until the day you're brave enough to walk my way & tell me the things you were too stubborn to say.
don’t you hate the feeling when your throat hurts from all the tears you're holding back and you cant control the words coming out of your mouth? there are just too many things you haven’t said.
Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel & sometimes we just have to go with whatever happens, happens
I know I shouldn’t like him, cause I know it’s not working, so I convince myself I don’t. & then I see him. & he’ll smile or put his arm around me or just say...anything, & then all that logic & convincing myself just evaporates.
And there she goes again, listening to her ipod, trying to forget everything
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow, & my eyes start to twinkle. Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled
So here I am and I'm dying and I'm waiting for you, waiting for you. Come back, come back to me and I'll take you gladly and I'll take you in again.
He isn't my boyfriend - but I love, his hugs, his smile, his advice, his love, his kindness & the times we laugh together
Pick a place. I'll be there, I promise.
Finally told you that I don't think we should talk anymore. You asked me why. I had said that I just wished to forget about you. You live forever from here anyway. You left me here without a second thought. You said you didn't want to stop talking, said you didn't want to lose me. Well, boy, you already lost me.
She dreams of a boy with eyes so deep and sincere they make her forget all the times she's been hurt before
I can be so mean when I wanna be, I am capable of really anything. I could cut you into pieces, but my heart is broken.
The snow was falling around us. Quickly we got into your car. You cranked the heat and sat close and whispered "it's okay, you'll be warm soon."
Neither of us are perfect, but we're perfect for each other.
You have no right to say a single word about me, my choices, or my past. Cause you weren’t there. You didn’t get your heart broken. You didn’t watch him bounce right back.
for him I’d smile when he's happy, kiss him when he's sad .. try to be the perfect girl & calm him when he's mad. hold his hand to make him strong & say he’s right when i know he’s wrong.
The minute you're ready to tell me you feel the same, I’ll drop my whole world for you. But until then, I’m sorry, I can't keep playing these games anymore
You make me happy. No matter if I’m sad, or pissed off at you or something else, you make me smile or laugh or both. & there’s not many people that can do that to me, if any.
It's 2 AM and she's lying on her bed staring at the ceiling. All these thoughts in her head, just so confused, doesn't know what to do, In need of someone to talk to but doesn't know who. She just lies there. Her eyes fixed on the ceiling with her headphones blaring but nothing she's hearing
You pulled all the right strings, saying all the right things. Now that you've gotten what you wanted, you don't want it anymore.
it's ridiculous how many times your name happens to just slip out of my mouth during the day
The little things you do to me are taking me over. I want to show you everything inside of me like a nervous heart that is crazy beating.
When is it my turn to be happy?
She fell, she hurt, she felt, she lived. And for all the tumble of her experiences, she still had hope. Maybe this next time will do the trick. Or maybe not. But unless you stepped into the game, you would never know.
The hardest part of breaking free is convincing myself that it'll be all right.
Just because I try not to talk about it does not mean that I am over it, that I feel better, or that I am ever going to be okay.
The only guy that deserves you is the one that thinks he doesn't. The one that will stick by your side no matter how much you fuck up. And the one who will forgive mistake after mistake.
She had to protect herself from herself ; from that little girl inside still looking for a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment