Wednesday, January 16, 2013

If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back.
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.
Do what makes you happy, be with someone who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
Treat me like a joke, & I'll leave you like it's so f*cking funny.
Just because she's yours at the moment, doesnt mean she will be in the future. Treat her right or someone else will.
Don't waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.
A smile can hide so much.. Fear, pain, sadness, tears.. But then again, they all reflect on one thing. Strength.
I try not to miss you, I try to let go, but in the end, you're always on my mind.
The best gift a guy can give to his girlfriend : his time, his attention, and his love.
Sometimes it is not only the bad memories that's making you sad, but also the best ones which you know will not happen for the second time.
Cuddling, snuggling, smiling, laughing, kissing: all the things I want to do when I think of you ♥
Having a guy dump you and say "We can still be friends" is like having your mom say "Your dog died but you can still keep it".

No comments:

Post a Comment