Saturday, January 19, 2013

Please don't be in love with someone else.
The person who really loves you isn't the person who sees you everyday, but the one who looks for you everyday.
Trust is like paper. Once it's crumbled, it can never be perfect again.
There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.
Just because I don't talk about my problems, doesn't mean they don't exist.
If a girl can put up with you through your worst days, and still stick with you and your mistakes, then you shouldn't let her go.♥
When you're about to say goodbye, think twice, look back, and remember how hard it was to say hello.
A real man never stops trying to show his girl how much she means to him. Even after he's got her.
I want to see you, hug you, make you smile, make you laugh and fall asleep next to you.
Thinking back to old memories and wishing you could change the past.
The sad thing is, I actually thought you were different.
I wish you cared about me like you care about your other friends.
Good things don't come to those who wait, good things come to those who are willing to get up and get shit done.
The reason why we hide our feelings from people we love is the fear that the feeling is not mutual.
Here's your knife, I found it in my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment