Friday, February 19, 2010

I tell everyone that if you came back to me, I'd hurt you and play you just like you did me. Truth be told; I could never do that to you.
I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away
No guy is perfect, but when you find a guy who is willing to admit he was wrong & tries to fix his mistakes, you've found someone good.
She's broken. Oh boy, is she broken. But she does a good job at hiding it. If I didn't tell you, I bet you wouldn't have guessed.
The hardest boy to get over is the one you never had.
Once in a lifetime, you meet a person who takes your breath away; not because you want them to, but because they're meant to.
This is what you deserve. I hope you miss me now, just as much as I missed you before you turned me away. But don't come to me now, I've found someone better.
I stopped throwing coins into the fountain a long time ago. I don't cross my fingers anymore or make a wish when I blow out my birthday candles. I guess it's because the normal side of me finally realized that no matter what dumb things I do, the things I wish for won't happen.
You can listen to a song and learn the words, but, if your lucky, you can listen to a song and know the story.
Music was her life & the lyrics were the story.
So if you want to go, then go. I'm not coming after you this time.
you took the breath right out of me and left a hole were my heart should be
When I handed you my heart, I didn't realize you would give it back split into a million different shattered pieces.
I wanted everything to stay the same, but feelings fade & people change
And tonight she's taking chances, making memories out of what she has. Throwing caution to the wind, it feels good to leave it all behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment