Monday, February 22, 2010

More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to be close to someone. More than anything, all I have ever wanted is to feel as if I wasn't alone.
I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground, I'm getting to like this feeling I've found. I'm getting to love the thought of having you around. I will never let you down.
you said you'd be there for me, you said you wouldn't let me fall. all the times i shared with you, were you even there at all?
Did I mention when I see you it stings like hell?
I realize you can't live your life saying ' well other people have it worse ', because at the end of the day you still hurt the same.
As you drift further into the past, my memory of you fractures and splinters until all i can clearly remember is not a picture, but a feeling.
Just stop, I can't do this anymore, just rewind and take me back to when we were perfect for each other
sometimes you've got to fall just to remember how far from the bottom you are
Have you ever felt so alone and nothing seems to make sense? well that's how I feel right now. I feel like I'm facing everything by myself with nothing but tears and a fake smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment