Saturday, February 20, 2010

You should recognize this next move because you perfected it. It's called turning my back on you and leaving you behind.
So take your empty words, your broken promises, and all the time you stole because I'm done with this.
Behind every untrusting girl is a guy who taught her to be that way.
You have hurt me too much to be the right one.
They say 'forgive and forget', but if someone is worth forgiving, you'll never forget them
Our eyes were placed in front because it's more important to look forward than to look back.
Too often, the thing you want the most is the thing you can't have. Desire leaves us heartbroken, it wears us out. Desire can wreck your life. But as tough as wanting something can be, the people who suffer the most are those who don't know what they want.
There are two ways to be happy; improve your reality or lower your expectations.
There's always that one person. No matter how long it's been. Or how badly they've treated you, if they say I love you.. you will say it back.
When you smile, my world is alright
Let's stop all this pretend. I wanna be more than just your friend
When you've finally found someone good, don't go looking for someone better.
You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
In one night, you destroyed what i took a lifetime to build.
I'm over you, because I didn't get that I'm going to puke feeling in my stomach when you texted me last night.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! where do you get your pics from?

    ReplyDelete