Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm learning to live without you now but I miss you sometimes. The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again. I've been trying to get down to the heart of the matter but my will gets weak & my thoughts seem to scatter. But I think it's about forgiveness even if you don't love me anymore.
And the truth is, I'm scared of you. I've never felt so drawn to another person, so much that it's impossible to keep my distance. And I'm scared that you don't feel the same way anymore.
People think that if you like someone hard enough, everything’s just going to work out; well people are wrong.
Tell your family that you love them everyday, give your best friend the biggest hug in the world, & cherish every moment you share with
your lover, because you never know when it will be your last time experiencing it.

You asked me why I love you, and didn't understand why I just stood there speechless. The feeling you give me is just indescribeable.
Don't worry about people talking about you behind your back, it just means you're ahead of them.
Everytime I look at you, I see you glance at me. Just admit you still love me, and I’ll admit I never got over you.
You're the direction I follow to get home. When I feel like I can't go on, you tell me to go
Admit it. She’s getting to you. You’re finding out that you don't like being without her
we used to believe in a lot of things, like forevers and our dreams. we used to speak of our futures, then we both went our separate ways. we don't talk about those things anymore. in fact, we don't talk at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment