Thursday, January 28, 2010

Look at the stars. They're the same stars as last week, last year. Same as when we were kids, when we weren't even born. In 100 years no one will ever know who we were, but they'll know those same stars.
She may be confused about a lot of things, but she knows the only time she's truly happy is when she's with him.
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life. I know you'll be the sun, in somebody else's sky.
The truly painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said, & never explained.
i guess i'm a pretty swell liar; cause you honestly think i just wanna be "friends?"
& you know it's love when you can't exactly read their mind, but just know exactly how they feel. you know it because they show it in their eyes. it's this constant glow that they have and it goes away when your not there with them.
And he looked at me, with the same look in his eyes as the first day we met. And I knew, right then, I could never let him look at anyone else that way again.
"Take the pain out of love and then the love won't exist."
"I wanted you to fight for me. To say that there was no one else you'd rather be with. That you'd rather be alone than be without me."
As soon as I saw your smile, I knew you were the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment