Monday, January 11, 2010

People can say that they understand, but I know that they don't. I've only ever been dead honest with one person, and unfortunately for me, he was being dead honest when he said he didn't love me anymore.
Everybody is afraid of pain. But pain is a beautiful thing. Because it’s pain that tells us we’re alive.
boy: What should I do?
girl: Just follow your heart..
boy: What do you think my heart says?
girl: I don't know.. I'm not your heart.
boy: You're most of it..

I've been waiting for those two simple words to come blaring out of your mouth; "I'm sorry." is all you had to say. But you're too good for that. You're never the bad guy and you never make mistakes. But I never thought you'd let it end this way.
Loneliness your silent whisper, fills a river of tears through the night. Memory you never let me cry, and you, you never said good-bye. Sometimes our tears blinded the love, we lost our dreams along the way. But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates, never thought you`d leave me alone
Do you miss him? Every day. You know, it's weird. I haven't cried very much at all. Maybe you're only allowed a certain amount of tears per man and I've used mine up.
There's only so many times a girl can be disappointed, before she gives up trying. Only so many times a girl can get her heart broken before she gives up loving. Only so many times a girl can get hurt, before she starts crying.
And suddenly my heart crushed into a thousand pieces. I wanted to sink into the floor and just die. Seeing you smile with her hurt more than any bullet could.
What you don't know can't hurt you. It's what we suspect that screws up everything.
Just when you've had enough, life gives you more. And just when you think it's rained enough, it starts to pour.

No comments:

Post a Comment