Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Congratulations, you won. I have finally stopped trying. You are out of my life. probably forever. But just remember, that when you realize that you lost your best friend, it was your fault. Don’t you dare try and pin this on me. I have done my fair share of messing up, but this one, it’s not my fault whatsoever.
In love we all take risks, we all fall down. But you should never be scared to go a little further or a little crazier because in the end, the sweetest love is the one that made you lose control.
Just because you’ve moved on, doesn’t mean you gave up.
and she's mad at herself because she's not strong enough to show you how she really feels. she just sits there and smiles and pretends everything's okay.
In this world, people are going to say don't do this, don't do this, don't do this. You know what your going to end up with? Nothing to do.
For every heart that finds love, there is a heart that cries. For every dream that is reborn, there is a dream that dies. For every day filled with sun, there is a day of rain. For every hour filled with joy there is an hour of pain. For every smile upon a face, there is a tear to cry. For every fond hello you say, there is a sad goodbye.
I wanted to write about falling in love & why it can’t last but that the same time how it lasts forever.
I am made of one hundred percent flaws, & I can promise there is not one ounce of perfection in me. but, good intentions hold me together, and I hope that counts for something.
Fight for the things you love. Love the things worth fighting for.
When someone you love abandons you, it doesn’t hurt just because they’ve changed, or lied, or went back on their promises, but because you know what they really are and what a beautiful person they can be. And when they take that away from you and won’t let you see that beautiful person again, well nothing hurts more than having someone just decide to take your entire world away without consulting you first.
I worked so hard for that first kiss, a heart don’t forget something like that.
Promises are just lies with pretty ribbons tied to them.
Just when you think things can’t get any worse, they do. But I’ve learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything around.
It’s weird, when you’re a kid you have this picture of how your life is going to be & it never crosses your mind that it won’t turn out like that.
The world is full of goodbyes. You probably meet a new one everyday, but that never makes it any easier.
Sometimes you have to let go of something to see if it’s really worth holding onto. And sometimes, when you realize it was worth holding onto, it’s a little too late.
I saw you today. I realized how far apart we’ve grown. I know I should ask you how you’re doing, but I can’t. I wish I could. It occurred to me that we’re strangers now. You don’t know me anymore, much less want to. Everything is so different now.
Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright.
As you go through life, you’ll see there is so much more that we don’t understand, and the only thing we know is things don’t always go the way we planned.
I would rather have had one breath of his hair, one kiss from his mouth, one touch of his hand, than eternity without it. One.
Promise me. That’s all I want. Just promise that you’ll never forget me. Tell me I changed you somehow. Let me know that I had an impact on your life. Promise me that you’ll always remember me. Losing you was hard enough, but I don’t want to go on knowing I mean absolutely nothing to you.
When we don’t allow ourselves to hope, we don’t allow ourselves to have purpose. Without purpose, without meaning, life is dark. We have no light within, and we’re just living to die.
I know it seems like I’m this strong person who can get through anything, but inside I’m fragile. I’ve had so many things thrown at me, and each one has only made a crack. What I’m afraid of is shattering.
When you walk away from something & there’s no gravitational pull, then you know you’re doing the right thing.
You know, I don’t think I’ll ever be happy. Wherever I am, I’ll wish I’m somewhere else. Whatever I have, I’ll want something different.
There comes a point in your life when you realize that nothing will ever be the same, and you realize that from now on time will be divided into two parts — before this and after this.
You left a mark. I wear it proudly on my chest. Above my heart.
I’m happy yet I’m sad. It’s like I have everything yet I’m missing something. I just can’t seem to put my finger on it. I can’t seem to smile, most of the time I just want to cry. Everyday I try but I get nowhere. I’m on the verge of falling. I’m holding on the edge, I can’t let go and for some reason I have no control
The easiest way to not get hurt is to not care, but that’s the hardest thing to do.
Most girls say they want a fairy tale but you taught me that it’s not really what I want. I want someone who will make fun of me, laugh at my jokes even if they aren’t funny & someone that wrestles with me and doesn’t let me win just because I’m a girl; yeah riding off into the sunset on a white horse would be nice but playing thumb war with you seems much better.
Most of the time, love doesn’t really need words.
If he can’t take ‘no’ for an answer, see how he handles ‘goodbye’.
the real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead
If you have to do the asking out nine times out of ten, he’s just not that into you.
Often, we don’t know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment