Sunday, July 4, 2010

In time, the pain it took to stay became greater than the pain it took to go.Sometimes you get to the point where all you can say is, “I’m done trying.”
What happened to us? We can’t even keep a conversation going anymore.
I miss you. I miss the way you look at me. I miss the way you kiss me. I miss the way you hold my hands tightly. I miss the way you hug me. I miss the way you call me. I miss the way you brush off my fringe from my face. I miss the way you care for me. I miss everything about you. All these, you will never know.
Things happen, people change. I know we’re supposed to just let it go and move on, but what if you can’t?
you obviously don’t want to talk anymore, i don’t know why i keep trying.
stop hiding your true feelings. if you have something to say, say it.
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
Love is love, even when you’re not supposed to be together.
Never love anyone that can’t love you back.
You cannot put a price tag on love, no matter how hard you try. Though some have tried and many will, it’s impossible. By doing so it means one of two things; either you’ve underestimated the true value of love, or you’ve failed to fully define what love really is.
I want to be the place in your heart that you can never let go of.
Love has its own instinct. It knows how to find the road to the heart just as the weakest insect moves toward its flower by an irresistible will which fears nothing.
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
Because we expect each other to always be the people in that picture. But people change. People aren’t pictures. And you can either take a new picture, or throw the old one away.
I never knew what I had until the first day it wasn’t there.
And when I came in with tears in my eyes, you always knew whether I needed you to hold me or just let me be. I don’t know how you knew, but you did, and you made it easier for me.
There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: Those who are afraid to try themselves & those who are afraid that you will succeed.
Together we are perfect, separate and we are nothing but two strangers wandering alone.
I stay up every night hoping that maybe one day, you’ll come to your senses. And every morning when I check my phone, my heart gets a little more broken.
sometimes i think of myself, and it just makes me want to cry.
Stay true to yourself, there are very few people who will stay true to you.
When someone you love dies, you don’t lose them all at once. You lose them in pieces over time, like how the mail stops coming.
You can ask the universe for all the signs you want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we’re ready to see it.
We waste a lot of time running after people we could have caught by just standing still.
Sometimes I wonder if you ever think of us. And what happened between us. Or, really, what never happened between us. Sometimes, I just have to wonder.
Things in life do not happen to you, they happen for you.
Sometimes I hold you, too caught up in me to see, I’m holding a fortune that heaven has sent to me.
You have to decide what’s most important to you: keeping your pride and getting nothing, or taking a risk and maybe, maybe have everything.
But is just a word people use when they’re too afraid to try.
An “ex” is called an “ex” because it’s an EXample of what you shouldn’t have again in the future.
It’s you. It has always been you. Since the very first time you made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment