Thursday, July 8, 2010

That's what you never got. It takes an entire lifetime to write the words "And they lived happily ever after."
And if I blink my eyes enough, maybe I will wake up and you will still be there sleeping next to me.
You were a dream. Then a reality. Now a memory.
I would never hurt you. Not even to kiss it better.
To you, it might just be the chemicals inside us changing. All I know is our bodies reward us for being with each other.
You made your point. I broke my guitar/paintbrush/pen/heart.
Of course it's complicated. If it wasn't, I probably wouldn't be interested in you.
You know that feeling you get when everything goes perfectly, constantly and nothing's ever wrong with anyone or anything? Me neither.
You were better to the ones that were worse for you. And worse to the one that was better for you.
All the space without you in it, is empty.
You took all my words when all I wanted to do was say them.
No one knows where the words come from and if someone tells you that they do, they're lying.
If the only reason you help is so that you can tell people that you help, I don't need your help.
When sadness was the sea, you were the one that taught me to swim.
You can make the world beautiful just by refusing to lie about it.
You are a drop of perfect in an imperfect world. And all I need, is a taste.
"Just one thing,” she says, raising her head and looking me straight in the eye. “I want you to remember me. If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets."
There are all kinds of love in the world, but never the same love twice.
It's getting weird, I used to be able to say anything to you & do anything around you, Now I just avoid you for fear of falling for you more than I already have.
This is a story of a girl who turned out wrong, because she only loved things that couldn’t love her back.
It’s the tragedy of loving, you can’t love anything more than something you miss.
I feel like a jig-saw puzzle missing a piece and I’m not even sure what the picture should be.
You are the distance between the way things are and the way I want them to be.
I tried so hard after they left to make my heart hard. And now you have undone all my hard work.
He kissed me so slowly with an open mouth and every single thing in my body-my skin, my collarbone, the hollow backs of my knees, everything inside of me filled up with light.
I want you to be everything that’s you, deep at the center of your being.
& everyone just spends a day thinking of someone who's thinking of someone else
you must be pretty insecure to always need a boy by your side
We can’t waste too much time missing something or someone from the past. We accept that life’s never constant; things change and people grow apart. Yet we can’t stop thinking about how good it used to be; afraid that we’d never experience it again, afraid that we’ve already lived it and lost it.
lets be honest,sometimes the hardest thing to do is ...be happy for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment