Saturday, July 3, 2010

Maybe cupid will shoot himself with his own arrow so he could see how much love hurts
Don’t tell me that time heals everything. There has been a hole in the Ozone for years.
We fall in love at the most random places & times. With the most unpredictable people.
Remember when we used to stop in the halls to talk to each other? Well, where are those times because I miss them
we cherish memories so much is because they're the only things in life that never change
"She's wrong; I can't go back. What would it prove anyway? You can't change the past. You say you'd always be there for me, but you're not."
My stereo is blasting, my eyeliner is beginning to smear, I can barely hear. My tears are forming in the corner of my eyes so just shut up and let me slowly slip
hello darkness, my old friend. I’ve come to talk with you again
i wanted to die, then. i wanted to destroy the body i was trapped in, become what she was, no matter what it took. no matter how much mutilation or pain. but he looked away, at me. he pulled my face down and pressed my lips against his like he was almost trying to suffocate us both
"my cold hard heart exposed, finally for what it truly was. fair warning, i thought. i should've told you from the start. i will let you down."
The tragedy starts from the very first spark. Losing your mind for the sake of your heart.
Strange, isn’t it? How negative stuff all seems to happen at once. One thing piles on top of another. But we’re resilient. We resolve whatever it is that’s weighing us down. and in the end, we’re stronger.
Sometimes I feel like there's a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could probably hear the ocean
i'm not a jealous person. it's just that whenever any girl gives you a second look, it kills me to think that you might give them a chance to get to know just how amazing you are.
You were everything that's bad for me, make no apologies. I'm crushed; black and blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.
Without hopes, dreams, & ambitions, I won't be disappointed...
the opposite sex is the most dangerous and most addictive drug out there but the high is unlike anything
Winter is the time to snuggle up and spend time with the person you absolutely adore.
You think you know everything about me. Like when I'm hurt. But you don't because half the time I am hurt and you don't even seem to care.
people are going to label you, it’s how you overcome those labels that matters
She's still thinking about you. She's still talking about you. She's still pretending she hates you. She's still in love with you, && she's still pretending she's over you.
What you say and how you look does not define who you are, cause some of the most beautiful people do the ugliest things. You owe it to the people who hate you, who disrespect you and who put you down, cause they’re the ones who have made you who you are today, for keeping your head up and not breaking down when they want you to.
It's hard when people ask "Whats Wrong?".. and you don't have an answer because the truth is you don't know.
he has the arms i wanna be wrapped in the eyes i want to lose myself in & the voice i could listen to for hours.
Oh its ok, just use me. Its not like I have feelings...Its not like its n e v e r happened before.
the decisions you make now. will stay with you forever. && when you make the wrong choice. there isn’t anything that can take back the pain
When you lose someone. You don't get over it. You just get used to it.
This is where I say I've had enough and no one should ever feel the way that I feel now. A walking open wound, a trophy display of bruises
and I don't believe that I'm getting any better

What I've learned is not to change who you are, because eventually you're going to run out of new things to become.
do i have to bleed for someone to help me ? do i have to bruise to find my escape ? do i have to die to be recognized ?
I wrote a letter in my head, and there are so many words left unsaid.
i just want you to know that i've been fighting like hell to forget you
I want to be the girl he gives his hoodie to, and cuddles up next to when it's cold. I want him to come up behind me and wrap his arms
around my waist, catch me off guard, and whisper "You look beautiful."

I was the girl who didn’t know what she wanted. So I ran. I ran from you and all your love, afraid that admitting I fell for you would only hurt me. When running only hurt us more.
you see her in the hallways, laughing and smiling with all her friends. she seems so happy, but she's good at pretending -you'd never guess she cried herself to sleep the night before
everything is easier when you say it in your head, but when you have to say it out loud, it’s 100 times harder
These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars, fit the pieces. Tell your story, you don't need to say a word.
that girl is going to smile again; she knows thunderstorms bring flowers
i wanna be the reason for the smile on your face and the one girl in your life that can never be replaced
There is a point you reach when you say, "I don't care about anything anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment