Thursday, July 29, 2010

You ruined it for every other guy. No one even comes close to you.
Depression is such a cruel punishment. There are no fevers, no rashes, no blood tests to send people scurrying in concern. Just the slow erosion of the self, as insidious as any cancer. And, like cancer, it is essentially a solitary experience. A room in hell with only your name on the door.
I’ve learned that you can never expect anything from anyone, no matter who it is. the second you expect something from someone, you're setting yourself up for heartbreak.
She used to be the sweetest girl.
"Loving you is something I really shouldn't do. i shouldn't want to spend my time with you. I should try to be strong, but baby, you're the right kind of wrong."
It doesn't seem right to let go of something you've had for so long. But it doesn't seem right either, to hold onto something that's just not there anymore.
I hope I’ve made you see, that I’m gone forever
i'm not hesitating, i just don't wanna rush.
look, all i know is you're the nicest thing i've ever seen and i wish we could be something
Boys don’t kiss and tell, they kiss and exaggerate.
Just because it's not what you expected, doesn't mean it isn't everything you've been waiting for all along.
It’s funny how you can grow away from your friends, when just a few years ago they were the most important people in your life
Does it hurt to know we haven't talked in days? Does it hurt to know we can't look at each other without looking away? Does it hurt to know 'that everything we had as friends is slipping away?
I want to care for you, really. It’s just hard jumping into something when you have a fear of falling.
Scars are souvenirs you never lose.
I’d cried myself to sleep over this boy. His harsh rejection had punched a painful new hole in what was left of my chest. he'd left a new nightmare behind him, like an infection in a sore -- the insult after the injury. and now he was here in my room, smirking at me as if none of that had passed.
I'll screw up, I'll push you away if we're getting too close. I won't trust you until you've proven yourself. I won't cry over the stupid things. I'll laugh until I cry. I'll be anything but you, and always me.
The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
it kills me to know that i'm not even worth trying for
The longer it takes you to realize you can't go back to the past when things were the way they were, the longer it takes for you to move on.
Friendship means understanding, not agreement; it means forgiving, not forgetting; it means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
hope for the best, prepare for the worst. expect nothing, and you'll never get hurt.
sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind off of everything else
Feelings are not supposed to be logical.
So here's to broken hearts and shattered souls. May we once again find someone to temporarily make us whole
Potential is not enough. You need the actions, the determination, to back that potential up.
I missed talking to you. And I missed the way you understood everything about me.
For some reason I keep searching the past, maybe to find a trace of what I used to be. or to know exactly what happened, to make me this way.
one day, I will pull out that knife, you so graciously left in my back & have the courage to stab you in the front.
It's the people who hug you and never want to let go, the people who you haven't seen for months, but nothing has changed at all, the people who give to you more than you give to them, the people that truly understand who you are, the people who you cry about, the people who you live for, the people in your photographs that have light genuinely shining through their eyes & their smile, the people that take your breath away.

No comments:

Post a Comment