Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I often miss this little girl whose dreams had no barriers, who believed in a world where anything is possible, with a heart that was full and unbroken.
Just ask her if she thinks about him. She'll think back to an old memory, close her eyes, and smile. She'll say, "Yeah, every once in a while.
Never bother a girl listening to her iPod. All she wants is to be alone, not bothered. She's in her own little world of hurt, lies, and sadness that he gave to her.
I hate you, and then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you.
Yes, she has got trust issues, but if you were her, you would, too.
I can tell that when our eyes meet, that for a split second, our memories are flickering through your mind.
I thought that if I pretended not to remember, we could go back to where we were before.
Hate is just a word for someone you love but no longer believe in.
Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that change your life forever.
Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But we never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the faith to go on.
Because the truth is, it doesn't really matter who I used to be. It's all about who I've become.
Music does something that is indescribable, but able to be felt deep inside you.
Even if he doesn't like me tomorrow, I knew he loved me yesterday.
Tell him I hate him. Tell him I never want to see him again. Tell him I want him to die. Just don't tell him I said all this with tears in my eyes.
I'm shaking at the thought that you're everything I want.
Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything; it just messes with your mind and steals your happiness.
Just when you start to realize he doesn't like you, he'll make you think he does only because he knows he can.
It's hard to get over people. I mean, really get over them. You can start to have feelings for other people, but it doesn't mean you're over them. It just means you're moving on.
On day, you're going to look at me and say, "Wow. She was my best friend." I'm going to look at you and think, "Wow, that was the first boy I ever loved."
I wanna be the girl that you see and stop dead in the middle of a conversation just to look at.

Just because I haven't talked to you is so long doesn't mean I don't still miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment