Friday, February 18, 2011

you can’t regret something you once wanted to happen.
it’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
and i’m placing my heart in a bottle and tossing it into the sea, because i’m finally letting go.
sometimes you have to learn let go, to find out if there's anything worth holding on to.
What if we already met the right person, but weren’t ready to fall in love?
Here's some advice:
When you hug someone, don't be the first to let go.

Here's to the moments where we didn't think about right and wrong. Where we just lived, crossed our fingers, and hoped for the best.
it's amazing how the boy you dated for a year and half can mean less to you than a boy you dated for a month. but i guess that's how love works, some is deeper than others.

So you're not my type. I think I like that idea. Because my type usually breaks my heart.
You know when he stares at you for longer than a second that he's thinking about you too.
I'm scared of spiders, sharks, death, loss, scary movies, everything. But when I'm with you, I'm not scared anymore.
But if something was really important, fate made sure it somehow came back to you and gave you another chance.
If you've got friends like mine, raise your glasses. If not; raise your standards.
Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do, it does it on its own when you least expect it, or even if you don't want it to. It loves who it wants and there's nothing you can do about it.
I think that one of the hardest lessons there is to learn is that even after someone puts you down, you gotta learn to wake up the next morning with your head held high.
You're not something I just looked at & didn't think a thing of. You were one of those things I looked at & just had to have...
It has been said that we need just three things in life; something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.
I wish I could bottle up the feeling I get when you smile and keep it forever.
If I told you that I realize you're all I ever wanted and it's killing me to be this far away, would you tell me that you love me too?
Whatever doesn't kill you; will probably try again.
go ahead and break my heart; it’s useless without you anyway.
you have no idea what it’s like being stuck in my mind.
someone asked me, "why do you like him so much?" but before i could reply, my best friend put her hand over my mouth and said, "don't even get her started."
and if you ever wonder how a girl survives, just look at who's by her side.
they say loving you is my biggest mistake, but how can it be so wrong if it feels so right? if ever i made a mistake, it's not that i love you, it's thinking that someday you'll love me too.

you're the boy that has my heart without even knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment