Monday, February 21, 2011

A man never knows how to say goodbye; a woman never knows when to say it.
I remember what you told me before you went out on your own. Sometimes to keep it together, you've got to leave it alone.
you’re a heart breaker but i wouldn’t stop loving you even if i wanted to.
The darker the secret, the harder you keep it.
girls are superheroes. who else could bleed for a week and not die?
We spend our whole lives telling ourselves that everything happens for a reason. Yet in reality, it's just that we give reasons for everything that happens.
"Sometimes you just got to put yourself out there and not worry about what happens."
It's funny how big of an impact you have on me. It's like when I see you, you don't even have to speak. All you have to do is smile, and it can make my day, and then that's how I remember my reasons for loving you.
I want to say I deserve better, and mean it.
I want to say I give up, and believe it.
I want to say I'm moving on, and do it.

The chances of me ever having another moment like this again are low, so everything I've ever wanted to say to you, here it is. You're the only one who ever got me like this.
If he's the one you love and the one who makes you happy, no matter how long you've liked him and no matter what other people say, you should keep trying and waiting because one day it may just be worth it.
it's sort of like we're more than friends, but less than lovers.
And I don't think you understand how you melt and break my heart at the same time.
It’s an amazing thing, you know, to have your best friend and the boy you’re crazy about all wrapped up in one incredible package.
If we're not meant to be together, why are we still here wanting each other after all this time?
you don't have time to see if it's worth it. just trust your heart and hope it turns out right.
What if no matter how hard I try, I can't move on?
I hope you know that my feelings haven't changed.
Sometimes it takes being away from someone for a while to realize how much you really need them in your life.
the one who loves least controls the relationship.

Trust your fortune cookies. They're the best little bits of hope you have to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment