Monday, May 17, 2010

And I've tried moving on but I left my heart with you.
Deep down, she knew better, but her crazy heart didn't.
i guess what i like best about you is how you can make me laugh even when nothing's funny
lately I’ve been needing your help badly, lately I need someone to walk me home, lately all I get is storms and fevers, lately I feel lost.
Nobody I like likes me as much as I like them. Nobody I think about thinks about me as much as I think about them.
Be careful, though, because if you start believing that bad things happen for a reason, it hurts that much more when they don’t.
The worse thing is caring about someone, wondering how they are and what they're up to when the truth is they've stopped wondering about you a long time ago.
I’m not upset that you lied to me. I’m upset that from now on I can't believe you
I had no thoughts at all, only an overwhelming desire not to feel anything ever again.
dogs are wise; they crawl away into a quiet corner and lick their wounds and do not rejoin the world until they are whole once more
Sometimes the only thing that people see is what you did. When in fact, they should be looking at why you did it.
All I'm asking is don't make promises you can't keep, and don't say things you don't mean because in the end, those things mean everything.
You can't see I'm hurting. You're too blind to notice my pain. It feels like everyone's sitting in sunshine, while I'm drowning in the rain.
i'm not willing to waste my time thinking about you day and night if i've never even crossed you're mind for more than five seconds
You don’t die of a broken heart, you only wish you did.
Everyone has their weak spot. The one thing that, despite your best efforts, will always bring you to your knees, regardless of how strong you are otherwise.
I was nervous around you from the start.
You make me laugh at things that aren't funny. You make me smile without actually being here. You make my stomach flip by a text. You make my heart drop by just saying hi. I hate to admit it, but you're still amazing.
I've been broken before, I know what it's like to see something funny and not laugh.
I promise you that when you begin to break, I'll be a phone call away. I swear I'll take the pain away, I won't rest until I know you're okay
I wasn't supposed to fall in love, but I'm pretty sure you tripped me.
Really now, I wouldn't mind if that boy woke me up at 4:37 in the morning and asked how to spell a word
Unlike him, I can't just walk away. I can't forget what we had. It's not that easy for me to let go of something that was once my life. I guess unlike him, it actually mattered to me
It's nice to see you again, I knew you'd be back. Along with those damn butterflies you always give me every time you walk back into my life.
I'll smile, you'll wave. We'll pretend it's okay.
I pull up the covers and shut my eyes tight, so I can't see the tears I promised I wouldn't cry.
Always smile. Even if it's a sad smile because even a sad smile is better then the sadness of not knowing how to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment