Friday, May 14, 2010

Sometimes, the past tugs on you. Pulls on you, screams at you. Plug your ears and run as fast as you can, it's the past for a reason.
You’re the guy of my dreams, but I, I think I’m finally waking up.
I wish I had shown you all the things that I was on the inside
Behind every "I'm fine" is a mind full of confusion trying to find a way out.
And then my soul saw you, and it kind of went, “Oh there you are. I’ve been looking for you."
the voice inside your head yells but your heart whispers
I'm tired of all this "Let's play with her emotions" bullshit. Either you love me, or you don't. So make up your mind because I'm not going to wait while you take your sweet time.
and when your world seems to come crashing down, and the people you thought you trusted have betrayed you, smile. smile, and make them wonder why
Pathetic isn't something I would normally call myself, but looking back, I'm ashamed at how stupid I really was.
Knowing that something won't happen won't make you want it less.
Ya, I dated other guys. I dated them because I always thought they'd help me get over you. Between them and telling myself, "you're over him," over and over again, man, I thought I had it right, I thought it would work. But then I realized I didn't, as hard as I tried, I couldn't get over you, and then I thought "maybe there's a reason I'm not over you yet."
I'm tired of being nice to people who don't give a shit about me.
I think the hardest part about this situation is that neither of us know what’s going on. Neither of us knows what each other is thinking & we’re both trying to make decisions based on information we don’t know
It's not until your heart's shattered to pieces, until you know what you're made of.
the good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow
I get up every morning and go to bed every night with this feeling that something is missing, but I don't know what and I don't know why. This emptiness is just killing me, and I can't do anything, not even cry.
It's been months since I've seen you, days since I talked to you. But then, in a matter of seconds, I realized you weren't even worth me thinking about. So, I shut you out.
It's almost like you had it planned. It's like you smiled and shook my hand and said "Hey, I'm about to screw you over, big time"
I’m sick of being pushed around. I’m sick of having my heart ripped out, then thrown to the ground. I’m sick of falling and never being caught. I’m sick of holding on when holding on is all I got.
Would I say we have history? No; That implies that there was something worth remembering. See, all it was, was a delusional girl, & a boy who couldn't bring himself to give a damn.
Better run for cover. You're a hurricane full of lies and the way you're heading, no one's getting out alive
But she couldn't go back to being the girl she'd been before she met him; that girl was gone.
You're going to have a lot more than 'sorry' to be able to fix this.
I know you probably wish you never met me, but I just hope you never forget me.
All I'm asking for is one day together, just you & me, all alone. & if you can honestly tell me that you don't feel anything for me after that day, then I'll let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment