Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I should have known b e t t e r than to think I was the girl you wanted.
& when you say you like me again, I'm not gonna assume it's true, because last time I did, you broke my heart.
You continuously ruin my life and I continuously let you.
It's like I'm secretly broken, without the broken feeling. There's just something in me that I know is misplaced, but I don't know what it is.
its finally making sense. your not "offline", your not "too busy" to talk, you dont have "other plans". you just dont need me anymore, you dont want me anymore. i finally get it.
Sometimes you need time to clear your mind. But when you try, you always come back to that one person. The one you know you're meant to be with.
Too often, the thing you want the most is the thing you can't have. Desire leaves us heartbroken, it wears us out. Desire can wreck your life. But as tough as wanting something can be, the people who suffer the most are those who don't know what they want.
Your eyes are blue like the ocean, and baby I'm lost out at sea. Did the sun just come out, or did you smile at me?
I try everything to try to make you think of me, but it doesn't seem to be working. You're in love with her more than ever.
You ask me "what's wrong?" and you sound so sincere, but I wonder what you would do if I said everything that was wrong had to do with you.
Sometimes, truth isn't good enough; sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
I have this way of telling myself that I won’t trust any guy that comes into my life, when in all reality, I do without realizing it.
i wish it was true, i wish we could go back to the way things were, i wish you wanted me again, i wish you needed me still
I’m the most terrific liar you ever saw in your life, because i told you i don't love you & i don't care about you at all.
Skip this pretense and cut straight to dying. Don't beg me to keep your eyes from crying.
So maybe it doesn't really matter if you wear your heart on your sleeve or if you lock it up in a box away from the world. Because in the end, everyone gets hurt.
Are you satisfied with yourself now? You've made a mess out of a strong girl. She can hardly smile anymore. Sometimes she forgets to breathe.
You will never know how many times I've laid in my bed, all night, just thinking of how much you mean to me, and how much I love you
I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.
So let's end these conversations and I'll give you your congratulations. You've left me bare and burned out, with a broken heart and mind. I heard it all heals in time. So go on, walk right past me, I'm used to it.
I can hear 'em playing. I can hear the ringing of a beat up old guitar. I can hear 'em saying. Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart
Sometimes I sleep and sometimes it's not for days. The people I meet always go their separate ways. Sometimes you tell the day by the bottle that you drink, and sometimes when you're alone, all you do is think
There are those hearts that never mend again once they are broken. Or if they do mend, they heal themselves in a crooked and lopsided way, as if sewn together by a careless craftsman.
It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.
Everyone is just trying to keep themselves happy. Breaking your heart isn't the world's intention...we all just keep afloat by whatever means necessary.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else even cared.
Everybody says to follow your heart, but I just dont know what it wants anymore.
you can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months over-analyzing a situation trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, should’ve, would’ve, happened. Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on
i'm losing my mind, broken inside, i want you to take my breath away
And you will never know how it feels to have the one person who means everything to you make you feel like you're nothing

1 comment: