Saturday, May 1, 2010

It takes a million people to complete the world, but it takes only you to complete mine.
Don't talk to me ever again, because if you open your mouth - I'll be tempted to stuff my mouth in it.
All I can remember was every time you lied, so forgive me if I refuse to let this one go bye.
And all this time, she never went to bed. She was up thinking of all the little things you said.
So my feelings for you might have gone away, but that doesn’t mean I don't still think about you everyday.
Every day that we don't speak is another day I don't need you. And as I slowly stop missing you, I realize that you weren't that important to me anyway.
My wounds are nicely salted dear. I never got to thank you right, I was finished way before I could see, quite what you had in mind for me
I wouldn't mind if that boy woke me up at 4:37 in the morning, & asked me how to spell a word..
All my life I wish I broke mirrors, instead of promises. Cause all I see, is a shattered conscience staring right back at me
Seeing you used to be like being hit by a train. But now, it's more like: DAMN, I hope he gets hit by a train.
Now you're a part of my past & I don't plan on looking back.
He said, "I've only stolen one thing in my life worth keeping.. and that's you."
I tripped over friendship and fell in love.
You have no idea what you do to me, you can make me feel more emotions in one second then I would normally feel in one year.
And I can't think of anybody else, who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you
I could stay like this, looking at your eyes forever, because I would know that I would be in my favorite place for eternity.
It doesn't matter where we go. It doesn't matter what we do. I'll be the happiest girl in the world. As long as I'm with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment