Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hard as I try, I know I can't quit. Something about you is so addictive.
she keeps asking "do you think it hurts much to die?" he say, "its hurting so much more to stay alive."
some of the most interesting friendships are between people who are attracted to each other but can't act on it
if it's meant to happen, it's going to happen
I'll always stand by you. When the world is falling down you can take my hand
you've got a killer smile, and its murdering me
They don't want you to know that drugs & alcohol numb the pain; Because once you become numb, it's hard to ever feel again.
I'm so sick of words; they mean nothing anymore. If you mean what you say, prove it.
Some dreams aren't meant to come true. Yeah, I learned that from you.
Well; it's so overrated, not saying what you feel, so you end up watching chances fade and wondering what's real.
I want to tell you, my head is filled with things to say. When you're here, all those words, they seem to slip away.
They want me. I want you. And you want someone else. But none of us want to turn around.
I think you need someone to want you so I don't want you, so be brave and want me back
But even in her laughter there was something missing. She never seemed to be truly happy, she just seemed to be passing time while she waited for something else. She was tired of just existing, she wanted to live.
You pulled me back into your arms, hugged me for longer, and told me you didn't want to let me go; I live for these moments.
Because you're beautiful and you don't see it. You're smart and you don't believe it. You're the kind of boy girls never get over. You're the kind of boy I compare other boys to.
All she really wants if for you to finally get the nerve to say how you really feel about her. That way, when you look at her, she's not still second guessing what you really mean.
I couldn't even begin to put into words the feelings that I get when I'm around you
Like a weightless currency. Your words don't mean shit to me.
Even a glued together puzzle can find its way to fall apart.
I need a hug, a kiss, and exchange of words. Someone to tell me everything will be okay.
You bite your lip; you keep pretending that you're made of stone. You never let it show, but darling everybody knows.
we blast our music to drown out today's psychotic society
You say you don't love him, but I can see it in your eyes that you want him. I know that you need him. I can tell by the look on your face that you still care. I know somewhere in your heart you wish he was there.
I just wish I knew what you were thinking when you look at me and smile.
I could be your sunshine. I could be your starlit night. I could be your hello, but never your goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment