Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've got nothing left to say to you. This silence hurts me more than anything you could say. Broken knuckles, broken heart. I fell in love then fell apart. Held you close, felt so far. Hearts beating out of time.
Sometimes, smiling doesn't mean happiness at all. Because maybe it's just a way of saying, "I can manage." but sometimes, smiling is just a way of saying, "I'm tired of crying."
No I didn't fall for you, I was checking gravity. Yup, it still works.
You can either move one with your life,or dwell on things you can't change, but either way, life does move on, with or without.
She's taking her time making up the reasons to justify all the hurt inside. Guess she knows from the smiles and the look in their eyes, everyone's got a theory about the bitter one.
I'm overwhelmed, I'm on repeat, I'm emptied out, I'm incomplete.
And all the feelings that I thought were gone came rushing back to me all at once. I tried to smile && hide how I feel but then I realized. I’m not gonna get over this one..
Sometimes a girl doesn't need anything more than your hand in hers and your thumb gently tracing circles on the back of her hand.
Let's watch a scary movie with popcorn on our laps; and I'll even scream extra loud just so you'll hold my hand.
I know he may not be the cutest guy to you, but he is to me and there's just something about him that makes my heart drop to my feet whenever I see him.
You made your own choices, so don't blame anyone for the consequences.
I told him never break my heart. He told me the only thing I'll break with you are the rules to how late you can stay out at night
Where do you go with your broken heart in two, what do you do with the left over you?
I know you want this is as bad as I do. What I don't know, is why you can't take a chance on me?
And the sad part is, that no matter what goes on this year, when you come running back to me again, you know I'll be here.
The harder she tired to forget him, the more she remembered him, the more she tired to hate him, the more she wanted him to look at her with those eyes of his, and smile that smile of his that never failed to stop her breath.
I can honestly say, you've been on my mind since I woke up today
i want to make mistakes. i want to make you regret losing me
I thought I was strong enough, but everytime I'm around you, I go weak in the knees. You are my weakness.
The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.
Her iPod is full of the heartbreaking lyrics she wishes she could say to him
"why do beautiful songs make you sad?" "because they aren't true" "never?" “nothing is ever beautiful and true"

No comments:

Post a Comment