Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I still imagine your touch. It's beautiful, missing something that much.
I know all your favorite songs, and you tell me about your dreams. I think I know where you belong. I think I know it's with me.
And if you were an ocean, I'd learn to float. If you were the wood, I'd be the fire. If you were the love, I'd be the desire. If you were a castle, I'd be your moat.
You will laugh at me. Like I'm not happy with anything, anytime, anywhere. And the half of me is all about apathy, And the other half just doesn't care.
You know what really sucks about falling for a guy you're not right for? You fall anyway, because you think he might turn out to be different.
Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe it's enough.
Give me a reason to believe anymore; I need one.
Don't look for the boy who can be the best boyfriend. Look for the boy who can be your best friend.
I'm waiting for the day you realize what you gave up on.
For the past hour I’ve been sitting here. Typing, backspacing, writing, erasing, editing, revising. And I just want you to know; pouring your heart out isn’t easy.
Have you ever realized that when people say you've changed, it’s just because you've stopped living your life their way?
He had dark hair and that bad boy attitude, the kind of attitude that anyone who cared to look twice, could see right through. The thing was, nobody ever cared to look twice. That is, nobody until her.
One day I'll prove to you, you never should've let me go.
The problem with love is that you can love whoever you want, but so can he.
I sit here and wonder if you will ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.When you squeezed my hand in yours and wrapped your arm around me and pulled me close, then I knew there was no escaping you.
4 o'clock, I miss you. 5 o'clock, I miss you. 6, 7, 8 o'clock, I still miss you.
right now, all i wanted was a word. A word that describes the feeling that you get, a cold sick feeling, deep down inside when you know something is going to happen that will change you and you don’t want it to but you cant stop it.
You always said I had a hard time saying what's on my mind. Well, here it goes: I hate you for what you've done to me.
You've brought sunshine into my life. You've filled me with happiness I never knew. You gave me more joy than I ever dreamed of. And no, no one can take the place of you.
Nobody wants to hear this, but sometimes the person that you want the most is the person that you're best without
Not even the mighty sky could fill the space you left behind. Not even when it rains. No, nothing takes your place. Your emptiness is too great to fill.
&& I wonder where these dreams go, when the world gets in the way.
You have this way of meaning everything && nothing to me at the same time. You'll never know what you mean to me.
So go ahead and forget about me, but I'm sure it won't be long. For just when I start to get over you, you show me where I belong
It used to be so comfortable between us. We made each other laugh and you knew how to make me smile. So we might have played around with the boundaries between friendship and something more, but it didn't mean anything
Do you care if I don't know what to say? Will you sleep tonight will you think of me? Will I shake this off, pretend it's all okay, that there's someone out there who feels just like me.
why is it that some secrets can drown you, while some pull you close in a way you never want to lose?
Promise me she’s not your world
I'm broken, I'm tired. I still miss the times when I was inspired. I'll never tell you what's all in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment