Sunday, April 4, 2010

And the best days were the times you steal glances at me, and the worst days were the times you were pretending not to know me and avoiding me all night.
Sometimes, you gotta quit thinking so much. If it feels right, it probably is.
I'm here, not because I am supposed to be here or because I'm trapped here, but because I'd rather be with you than anywhere else in the world.
i know you hide behind your words. it's okay, i do too
Just ask her if she thinks about him. She'll think back to an old memory, close her eyes, and smile. She'll say, "Yeah, every once in a while.
Why have we become strangers? We used to have so much fun together.
Behind close doors, I take off my mask and cry.
You don't understand still after all these years, you're still the one I want and the one I need.
Deep inside me things have never changed, no matter how hard I try to deny. I still think of you.
For a moment I thought you like me as much as I do. Guess I was wrong all these while.

No comments:

Post a Comment