Saturday, April 10, 2010

I have my heart set on you and that’s not gonna change for anyone.
It's nice to smile when I get your phone call at night but, I'd rather have you here with me right next to me.
Missing someone is a part of loving them; if you're never apart, then you'll never know how strong your love really is.
him: what if i promised
we'd go out forever?
her: you can't promise that.
him: if anyone can, it'd be me.
her: what if another girl comes along?
him: there is no other girl. there's only you.

It's sweet when someone knows every single detail about you. Not because you constantly remind them, but because they pay attention.
The first time you held my hand in yours, that is when I knew. I knew that your hand was the missing puzlze piece in this puzzle that I've never seemed to complete.
An advice from a nurse:
Wounds will not heal if you urgently put band aid on it. Sometimes you just have to let it bleed, give it some space for healing. And when you think your wounds are already cleansed, that's the time you can use a band aid for it.
Remember: The more you cover yourself from pain, the more infected you are.

And that boy means more to me than the stars do to the sky.
This is your choice. It's black and white. Not a shade of grey, because when you love someone, there's no such thing as halfway.
Missing someone isn’t about how long it has been since you’ve last seen them or the amount of time since you last talked, its more like that very moment when you’re doing something and wishing they were right there with you.
There are certain emotions in your body that not even your best friend can sympathize with.. but you will find the right film or the right book, and it will understand you.
it's scary to think that one day, all this eventually will end
I like to take naps because when you wake up, you forget all the crap going wrong in your life, for a whole ten seconds.
cause im overly attracted and terribly convinced that i could be his princess and he could be my prince.
I need someone who can deal with me. I need a guy who will make me see things from a different point of view. I need a guy who will make me talk about the things that scare me. I need a guy who will make me open up to him, a guy who won't give up on me.
maybe there are no right moments, right guys, or right answers. maybe sometimes you just have to say whats in your heart.
If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me.
the first person who's on your mind on the moment you open your eyes after a long sleep is the reason
there seems to be an infinite number of things we can fuck up royally in our lives
your voice reminds me of my favorite song

No comments:

Post a Comment