Sunday, April 25, 2010

If love isn’t a game, then why do so many people cheat? Why do so many people lie? And why are there so many players?
Loving someone that doesn’t love you back, is like reaching for a star - You know you’ll never reach it, but you can’t help it but keep trying
You were never a temporary romance.
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
Too many people go through life running from something that isn't after them.
It is a lie to say you have let go of the past. Nobody lets go of memories. Each tear is an unforgettable memory. Each smile is an undeniable mark. Each heartbeat is an unreadable soar because really, there is no such thing as forgetting only accepting and changing.
You have no right to say a single word about me, my choices, or my past. Because you weren't there and you didn't get your heart broken, and you didn't watch me bounce right back.
Nothing is more disgusting than a boy who lies & hurts a girl just to prove he's a man
I'm on a journey to conquer your heart.
You make me smile, a real smile. The kind of smile no one has seen in a while.
I sit here smiling like an idiot whenever you log in and I see your name pop up on the side, yet I’m still sitting here just staring at your name
Ever wish you could get into his head to see what he thinks of you, to see how he thinks of you, how much he thinks of you, or if he thinks of you at all?
I’m tearing up inside .. but you won’t notice it..
’ll always remember me. Losing you was hard enough, but I don’t want to go on knowing that I meant absolutely nothing to you
She’s got eyes of innocence. The face of an angel. A personality of a dreamer. And a smile that hides more pain than you can imagine.
Sometimes, it’s the one who laughs and smiles the most, that are usually going through the most pain
Why is it that we are both online, yet neither one says a word. Im staring at your name, and missing you like fuck. are you staring at my name, and missing me as much as i miss you?

No comments:

Post a Comment