Saturday, April 24, 2010

Philophobia: the fear of falling in love or being loved.
Take advantage of what you have now, of who you know. Because in the next life, you might not even get a chance to know them. And that would be a shame, don’t waste your chance now
Suicide is a way of telling God, “You can’t fire me, I quit”
Why does everything seem to somehow remind me of you?
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
Love is like heaven, but it hurts like hell
Yeah I admit, I talk to other guys, I laugh with other guys, I hug other guys.. but none of them will EVER mean as much to me as you do.
eventually one day, you'll learn how to hold back your tears & act like you don't care.
I try to bottle it all up, I try to put on a happy face & make you think eveything is fine, but sometimes I just can’t hold it all in anymore & it comes bursting out in a flood of tears, attempting to wash away everything that was being held in.
I hate that you’ve got this hold on me. I hate that you’ve messed me up this bad. I hate that I can’t hate you. I hate that I can’t stop thinking about you. I hate that you’re the only person who can make me feel better. And worst of all, I hate that I’d take you back in an instant.
The strongest people are the people who can still smile through all the bullshit they’ve been through.
There will always be a “lie” in believe, “over” in lover, “end” in friends, “us” in trust, and “if” in life.
They say I’m such a strong person. But when no one’s looking, I break down just like everyone else. I only pretend to be strong for you…
You know what hurts more than losing somebody? Seeing them around being happy without you. Going to the places you used to go to, without them. Looking back through chatlogs where you spilled your intermost secrets. Having gifts and momentos given by them around your room. But most of all, constantly thinking about how it seemed so right, just before it all came crashing down.
Did you know when you dream about a person, that person went to sleep thinking of you? Did you know when the person you like looks at you and then looks down, they’re crazy about you? Did you know that when a person looks at you directly in the eyes they love you more than you think? Did you know when that person looks at you a lot they can’t live without you? Did you know when they leave, they say bye too much because they don’t want to let you go?
See your ears? If you attach the two of them, you’ll have a shape of a heart. Make sense? If you really don’t know how to listen, you don’t know how to love.
Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it’s one day further from the last time you saw each other, it’s one day closer to the next time you will.
Just because she makes fun of herself, doesn’t mean she’s completely comfortable with herself. Just because she walks alone to class, doesn’t mean she doesn’t have any friends. Just because people talk about her, doesn’t mean she likes it. Just because she laughs all the time, doesn’t make her annoying. Just because she gets a lot of attention, doesn’t mean she is an attention freak. Just because she gets things from her parents, doesn’t mean she is a spoiled brat. Just because she is a daydreamer, doesn’t mean she never pays attention. Just because she jokes around all the time, doesn’t mean she can’t be taken seriously. Just because she smiles all the time, doesn’t mean she’s happy. Just because she’s quiet sometimes, doesn’t mean she is sad. Just because she tries her hardest, doesn’t mean its gonna pay off. Just because she is called names for saying something dumb or being annoying, doesn’t mean she can keep taking it.
the hardest part of a breakup is having to go through your notebooks & tear his name a hundred times

1 comment:

  1. Love isnt real its a state of mind


    "love is like a rose ......it blossoms during its season....
    But it dies eventually"

    ReplyDelete