Saturday, April 10, 2010

You were the first nice guy i met after so many bad ones. And i didn’t know if you were the one or just the first good one, so i went out and met
some more guys. Some of them were fine, but none of them were you.

When your girlfriend has Taylor Swift lyrics as her status, you know you're either doing something very right, or something very wrong.
I'm the grinding of your teeth I am the knees that make you weak exploding at the thought of me
I don't care what people say, the rush is worth the price I pay. I get so high when you're with me, but crash & crave you when you leave.
Because we couldn't see each other everyday, it made the times we spent together a lot more special
anyone else’s key to my heart just doesn't fit
You wrapped your arms around me, pressing your body against mine and in that moment of perfection, I knew we were meant to be. I never want you to let go of me.
every relationship is messed up, but what makes it perfect is if you still wanna be there when things really suck
Let’s turn the page and hope for a happy ending.
Someday, you'll ask me to marry you and with no doubts I'll say yes. Someday, your last name will be my last name. Someday we'll live together, in the house of our dreams. Someday we'll name our kids, with names we adore. & when those days come, I'll love you even more.
love is knowing you will spend every day, of every week, of every month, of every season, of every year for the rest of your life with this person, and think 'this is exactly what i want.'
everyone has someone in their life that keeps them looking forward to another day.
he thinks she's too beautiful for him, and she thinks he's too amazing for her.
What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time.
She asked him, what kind of wedding would you want? He replied, the one that would make you my wife.
Just when you least expect it, you start thinking about how he makes you laugh and how you get butterflies when you’re with him, and you finally realise after all this time, you care about him more than you thought.
You're out of my league, and into my heart. You're more than a feeling, more than I could've thought.
I honestly don’t know how I could ever live without you.
one thing I’ve learned in life: everything you ever thought you were sure of will change right in front of your eyes. when that happens, just smile and move on. because that’s all you can do.
Kissing is like drinking salt water: you drink & your thirst increases.
i love the feeling i get when i'm with you. the kind of feeling that no matter how hard I try, i’ll never be able to fully describe it. the kind of feeling, that can only be described, as indescribable.
when girls get jealous, it's normal. when boys get jealous, lucky the girl he loves, you know why? only few boys know how to be loyal.
I remember the first time I really looked you in the eyes I was thinking to myself, there will never be anyone else.
You’re the reason I wake up every morning and put a smile on. The reason I ignore every guy's attempt to hit on me. The reason my glass is half full instead of half empty. You’re the reason I feel alive again
If you don’t stay together through the bad then you wont be together for the good.
I'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute.
At the end of the day, I want to be able to fall asleep knowing that our lives are intertwined in a way only we can understand.
The definition of perfect would be, cuddled up on the couch, with you watching movies and telling me that you’ll always be there for me.
Maybe we’re too young and I don’t even know what’s real. but I know I’ve never wanted anything so bad. I’ve never wanted anyone so bad.
a little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. it’s always nice to know someone’s afraid to lose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment