Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my scars are daily reminders of who i used to be
when a girl says that she's cold, don't be an idiot and say me too.
we're all damaged in our own way. nobody's perfect. I think we are all somewhat screwy, every single one of us
let's swing on the swings, and slide down the slides. rock, paper, scissor-shoot for who loves the other one more. then we'll whisper and giggle...pinky promise we'll never stop loving each other.
you could be the one that saves me; I hope you realize this
He has the ability to make me smile faster than someone can snap their fingers
I'll always be right by your side 'cause I couldn't stop loving you even if I tried.
Sometimes when I let my mind run free, it never fails, it goes straight to you, and a smile takes a hold of me
No need to worry about what has been on my mind. It's you.
I want to be the one to prove that love does last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment