Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I wonder if maybe, maybe I could be all you ever dreamed.
Happiness isn't measured in time but in moments
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows the correct time twice a day.
When you find the place where your heart belongs, you'll never leave.
you are my fairytale that i never want to end, even with a "happily ever after."
Cinderella walked on broken glass. Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass. Belle fell in love with a hideous beast. Pocahontas risked her life for a feast. Jasmine could have had anyone¦ instead she chose a poor man. Ariel walked on land all for love and for life. Love is all about facing your biggest fears. Roll up your sleeves and confess, Your life is enough of a mess.
An arrow can be shot only by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something greatit's just a smile, but everytime it gets me
If you don't tell her how you feel, then she'll find some other guy that will tell her all the things she wanted to hear from you
sometimes I feel like giving up on all my ambitions because there's less disappointment for those who wander aimlessly
You're like a bad addiction running through my veins, the only one that can drive me INSANE.
sometimes in order for something beautifully miraculous to happen, you have to make it through a terrible tragedy with hope for a better tomorrow
It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and suddenly you can't remember how you lived without them.
Let sadness see what happy does. Let happy be where sadness was
I hope I've made a difference in you life; significant enough to cross you mind at night.
You might not want her back now, but you will eventually. She was perfect for you, the soul mate of your existence && you threw her out with the trash. One day, you're gonna miss her, but she won’t be coming back

No comments:

Post a Comment