Friday, April 9, 2010

everything you've always waited for comes the very last second you stop looking.
I think the best gift you can give someone is the reason to wake up in the morning.
It is incredible how essential to me you have become.
I don't want to waste another moment of my life without you in it.
I'm not the girl I used to be. I admit, a lot of shit got to me.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film
Love isn't easy, it's damn hard. It makes you go through things you hope you would never have to. But the amazing thing about love is that it's always worth it in the end.
time stops for no one; though it may slow down to taunt those it leaves behind
Don't re-think things. Because usually, your first thought is what you really want to do, so just follow it through.
Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.
Because of you, half the time I don’t even know I’m smiling.
Wounded people are dangerous. They know they can survive.
For every situation, there's a suitable line from a song.
I want a guy who is right there with me as I walk home in the rain, who’ll look at me with my dripping wet hair and soaked clothes and kiss me and say “I’ve never loved you more.”
Never wonder what you mean to me because there's never been any doubt. You're the sunshine of my world, the rain I'd die without. You're the every beat of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment