Friday, April 16, 2010

If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever.
If you're asking if I'll leave you, the answer is never.
If you're asking what I value, the answer is you,
and if you're asking if I love you, the answer is I do.

your fears climb up your spine like spiders, how can i show you, you have nothing to fear
The more guys I meet, the more I realize I only want to be with you.
We didn't realize we were making memories; we just thought we were having fun.
They say, 'time heals all wounds.' If that is true, then I guess mine went deeper than wounds.
Love defies all reasons. When you truly love someone, you can't just find a reason, you simply just do.
she's scared. scared to lose him. she's scared she'll do something wrong to make him want to leave. she's scared that he'll find someone else so much better than her. she's scared because she finally realized how much he means to her.
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world
With my fingertips, I trace on your bare skin all of the things I'd like to say but cannot speak. You mean everything. There not quite words enough, to tell you all the things that you've become for me.
You are in my blood. I cant help it. We can't be anywhere except together.

1 comment:

  1. where did you find those flower-lamps? do you know where i can buy them? please contact me - alicja.trzeszczkowska@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete