Friday, April 23, 2010

I’ve been making a list of the things they don’t teach you at school. They don’t teach you how to love somebody. They don’t teach you how to be famous. They don’t teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don’t teach you how to walk away from someone you don’t love any longer. They don’t teach you how to move on when the one you love walks away from you. They don’t teach you how to know what’s going on in someone else’s mind. They don’t teach you what to say to someone who’s dying. They don’t teach you anything worth knowing.
I wanted you to fight for me! I wanted you to say there is no one else that you could ever be with and that you would rather be alone than without me.
I hate when a guy wants you, he’ll do whatever to get you. Then, when he gets you .. he stops doing the things he used to do.
When you said forever, you meant a few months. When I said forever, I meant every day until I died. When you said always, you meant until you couldn’t handle it anymore. When I said always, I meant until time ended. When you said you loved me, you meant I was no different from any other girl. When I said I loved you, I meant I had never felt what I felt for you.
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
They say the most hurtful thing in the world is to watch someone you love, love another. But they never mentioned the most joyful thing in the world is to watch someone you love, love you right back.
I looked at him and he looked at me, and for that split second it was like we forgave each other for everything.
I'm drowning in memories of the things I can't replace.
as 11:11 rolled by, i didn't wish for some boy. i didn't wish for true love or a fairytale ending. all i wished for was a happy ending.
Now that I'm gone, you've finally realized that I was worth waiting for. But, obviously, you weren't.
I'd walk halfway around the world just to sit down by your side.
Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, cause the queen protects the king, like in a game of chess.
Expecting life to treat you well because you're a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge you because you're a vegetarian
The most memorable people in your life will be the people who loved you when you weren't very lovable
If you look real close, you will see scars deep within. The past hurts down deep. Each day brings lost memories, holding what is left of her.
You know he really cares when he asks whats wrong and when you tell him nothing, he stays there waiting for the real reason
I just want someone to say to me, "I'll always be there when you wake."
There's a reason why two people come together & stay together: they both give each other something no one else can.
While I was in love, I was the happiest man on earth. But how can one love if they don’t have a heart?
you can only push a girl away for so long until she walks out of your life. so be careful and make sure this is ‘what you want’, because once she turns around… she isn’t coming back.
Yes, I do fall a little too hard, I trust a little too easily and lose respect in a click of a finger but that doesn’t mean I’m weak, it just means I let my guard down too easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment