Saturday, April 17, 2010

Without you, tomorrows wouldn't be worth the wait and yesterdays wouldn't be worth remembering
I’m sorry for my inability to let unimportant things go, for my inability to hold on to the important things
sleeping is nice; you forget about everything for a little while
I think tears are the sign of a heart breaking. Breaking with happiness, breaking with sadness, breaking with relief. Tears are the outer expression of an inner release.
& i wants to be the sparkle in your eyes, the scent you crave, the voice you wanna hear, the sight you love, the hope in your life, the one in your dreams, the only girl you need.
I'm not always okay; I have feelings. I do hurt, I cry. I’m no superwoman...I loved too many times. I trusted. I've been disappointed; I'm taking baby steps this time.
Don't base your decisions on the advice of people who don't have to deal with the results.
everything will get worse before it gets better. but when they do, remember who put you down and who helped you up
No, I don't believe anything you say at all because you did everything you could to make sure that I would fall. So, me? I'm on the ground. And you? You're out the door.
All you did was stop the bleeding, but these scars will remain forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment