Thursday, April 22, 2010

you have to fight your way through the day to get to the night then after the night you have to fight your way through the day
What is heartbreak?
Is it lying on the bathroom floor trying your damnest to breathe while simultaneously wondering why it went wrong, how you're gonna get up and pretend like everything is alright, and what the hell are you going to do about that hole in your chest?
Yeah, I think that's it.

I’m trying to be happy but I think it's pretty obvious by now that it isn't my strongest forte
when I first met him, I knew in a moment I would have to spend the next few days re-arranging my mind so there'd be room for him to stay
I'll screw up. I'll push you away if we're getting too close. I won't trust you until you've proven yourself. I get hurt easily and take a lot of things personally. But I'll love you with everything I have, and if that isn't enough, then I'm not enough.
i didn't have one thing to say to her. Nothing. My best friend for years, the person I'd never run out of things to talk about with.. we had become total strangers.
I find you hidden in every song I sing along to.
There are moments in my life that I will always remember, not because they were important, but because you were there.
For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm doing something right because when I look at him, it's there. In everything he does to me, it's there. I don't know what it is, but I know that it is there, & it's never going to leave.
I can't take a day without you here. You're the light that makes my darkness disappear when you look me in the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment