Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Because of you I removed "promise" from my vocabulary.
Smile. Let everyone know that today you're a lot stronger than you were yesterday
I'll admit it. You weren't worth it. But that doesn't mean I want to hear it from everyone else.
Don't say that. Don't say that it didn't mean anything. Listen to me, if you've thought about her everyday or if you memorized her laugh, then at one point, she must've meant something to you.
I know how it feels to be no the edge of your bed, your head buried in your hands, wishing everything would end.
everyone wants to be remembered for something, I just want to be remembered by you
No guy is perfect, but when you find a guy who is willing to admit he was wrong & tries to fix his mistakes, you've found someone good.
I have so much in my future, and it doesn't include you anymore.
I'm one of those people who won't leave you in the dark. I'll stay there with you till you find your way.
If she looks and acts strong, it doesn’t mean she isn’t screaming inside for you to notice how fragile she is, wishing for your hands to hold hers, wishing for your lips to be placed on her forehead and to hear your voice telling her that from then on, you’ll take care of her.
I think the best time to say that you already found the right one is when you stop looking for more
In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream, and an unforgettable love.
Once you've been through hell, you never forget what the flames felt like
It’s funny how once you find a song that explains exactly how you feel, you listen to the song over and over again wishing you could scream the lyrics to the very person who made you love the song in the first place.
Because you're the kind of guy who'd laugh at me when I fall, help me up and then whisper "it's okay because I love you."
So that time you asked if I was fine. I lied
So what, maybe I am scared. Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about; everything I want.
there couldn't be two hearts more fit for each other than ours. they sing each other's melody, and heal our deepest scars
Being “just friends” with someone you like is tough, especially knowing that you have feelings for him and he doesn’t.
Let me ruin your life . First let me make you fall in love with me , break your heart , and destroy the person you thought you were . Then later , i’ll ask you to be my friend .. exactly how you did to me .
Broken hearts are like glass. Sometimes, it’s better to leave the broken pieces alone. Rather than hurting yourself by trying to put the pieces back together. Because, even if you do suceed, it will never be the same again.
if she's amazing, she won't be easy. if she's easy, she won't be amazing. if she's worth it, you won't give up. if you give up, you're not worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment