Saturday, August 29, 2009

The hardest thing is holding on, especially when you know he has already let go.
sometimes i wanna push you into oncoming traffic - but then i realize, i'd kill myself trying to save you.
it's hard to answer the question "what's wrong?" when nothing is even right.
Sometimes you're afraid to become a couple because you are afraid of losing what you already have with that person.
But life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have, or could have had. No one waits forever.

letting go isn't giving up, it's accepting that some things aren't meant to be.
everyone asks me why i would want a guy like you; who ignores me, rejects me, confuses me. i wish i could answer them, but i don't know. i just do.
i see you sitting there holding her, but you're staring at me. and i know that somewhere in your head, you know that you're holding the wrong person.
to me you were worth the fight, but i wasn't going to fight forever.
i know that i should just let go, walk away, and not look back.
but, i don't think i could handle knowing that you wouldn't care if i did.

if you have to try and convince yourself you don't care about someone, you care about them more than you think.
I've Given Up On So Many Things, Don't Ask Me To Give Up On You.
I know that I shouldn’t like him, because I know it’s not working, so I convince myself that I don’t. And then I see him and he’ll smile or put his arm around me or just say anything and then all that logic and convincing myself evaporates.
I guess I'm a pretty good liar; cause you honestly think i just wanna be "friends."
I'm blasting my music so I won't hear my own thoughts, but it's stupid because the lyrics keep reminding me of what I'm trying to forget.
I don't need a rose, I want a daisy you picked for my hair. I dont want a fancy box of chocolates, I want a burnt cookie that you made just for me. I don't want to go to some upscale restaurant, let's just have a picnic in the park. We don't have to go to prom, we can just dance on my front porch until we fall asleep in eachother's arms.
don't think too much. you'll think your entire life away.
just close your eyes and follow your heart. i promise it knows the way.

I end up trapped behind words with secret meanings. So I'm waiting for the day when you ask me what I truly meant.
Whoever said, "You don't know what you have until it's gone" is wrong, because you know exactly what you have when you have it, you just don't know how much you need it until you can't have it anymore.
If you fall in love, fall in love and hold nothing back.
Do you know the most surprising thing about heartache?
It doesn't actually kill you, Like a bullet to the heart, or a head-on car wreck, it should.
You shouldn't have to wake up day after day after that, trying to understand how the in the world you didn't know.


she has a bigger and better heart than any girl you’ve ever known. She’s had a front row seat to “The Mess That Is Your Life,” and she still sticks around and still genuinely likes you. She sees something worthwhile in you, something that makes her hang on, although you’ve given her nothing, she’s still here. But someday, she won’t be, so give her a reason to stay.

no guy is perfect, but when you find a guy who is willing to admit he was wrong and try to fix his mistakes, you’ve found someone good
I wish my mom could have told me the same thing about guys that she did about bikes.
"Sooner or later, you're gonna fall and get hurt."

it's amazing how you feel about him whenever youre around him, nothing else matters. how your heart stops and you're left breathless. and no matter how many times he breaks your heart, he always seems to put back the pieces.
She's strong enough to walk away, but broken enough to have to look back.
I need to believe that something extraordinary is possible.
what hurts more? thinking you should hate him or knowing that you don't.
You say that love is blind. Well I say open up your eyes.
Pain is knowing you are right for each other, just not right now.
Do you ever wish you could die, but be alive at your funeral.
Just to see who would be there, just to see who would cry.

You know me too well. When I said I didn`t love you, you looked at me & said,
"Bullshit, you`re just running away."

Your picture is up on my wall. It's not even a good picture of you.
I've seen better looking boys, but there's just something about that smile on your face that makes my eyes fill with tears.
I've always loved that smile.

trust your friends when they say "this one's trouble" because they can see things that you refuse to.
The cracks in the concrete are just reminders that you'll fall apart no matter how strong you are.
just once, i want to be hard to leave. i want someone staying up all night thinking only of me.
I'm sure if I saw you somewhere ten years down the road, my heart would still speed up a bit.
We tend to fall in love the same way we get sick; without wanting to, without believing it, against our will & unable to defend ourselves. & then we lose love exactly the same way.
We are all guilty of saving old messages from someone who became really special in our lives.
Going to familiar places giving us that small twinge in our hearts & smiles on our faces.
It's simply bittersweet because every time that person crosses our minds we remember the instances when we were complete.

I wanna be the one you're waiting for, not the one waiting for you.
Life's funny sometimes; it can push pretty hard: like when you fall in love with someone, but they forget to love you back.
I wish you were here. But you're not, you're there.
And there doesn't know how lucky it is.

4 comments: