Friday, August 28, 2009

She's strong because she knows what it's like to be weak. She keeps a guard up because she knows what it's like to cry herself to sleep.
No matter how many times you see a shooting star, how many times you make a wish at 11:11, no matter how many coins you throw into a
fountain or the number of fingers you cross. If its not meant to be, it's never going to happen
.
Change is a funny thing. We're never sure what we're becoming or why.
Then one day we look at ourselves and wonder who we are, and how we got here.

You didn't love her;
You don't destroy the people you love
.
Goodbyes hurt you more than anything especially when deep down you know you will never say hello again
"The truth doesn't always set you free; people prefer to believe prettier, neatly wrapped lies"
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us."
"You know that place between sleeping and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always think of you."
"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."
Goodbye, my almost lover.
Goodbye, my hopeless dream.
I'm trying not to think about you, can't you just let me be?

Her Eyes Go Cold, As She Begs The World To Just Let Her Go.
You don't know how it feels waking up every morning knowing the one you love is with the person totally wrong for him, yet you just want him to be happy even though it hurts.
it's funny how a few words from him could make me feel a million times better.
And when she breaks down, of course she'll make a sound.
But you'll never hear her.

going back and changing one thing could change way more than you expect it to.
today i woke up alone, wishing you were here with me.
i want us to be something we'll probably never be.

I just want you to hug me one more time, because the only thing in this world that scares me is that I'll never feel that safe ever again.
She's been hurt many times before this. You'd think it would be routine by now. You'd think she wouldn't let this get to her.
But the truth is, she trusted you.

she's the girl with her hands in her pockets, biting her lip, looking at her feet.
she's the girl you never knew, loved you.

she's scared because she's finally realizing how much he really means to her.
to help me get over you, i listed a million things that were wrong with you but then I came to realize, your imperfections make me love you like I do.
when i was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
when i went to school, they told me what i wanted to be when i grew up. i wrote down "happy"
they told me i didn't understand the assignment, & i told them they didn't understand life.

I didn’t realize it until you left, that you were a part of me, & a huge part too.
So, when you walked out of my life, I lost myself, but you lost nothing.

I wasted so many tears on you... Trying to figure out where I went wrong.
Now I realize it was never me. It was you all along.

I really never realized that I missed you. untill I sat up crying at 1a.m. wishing you would take me back.
since you've been gone; I have to wake up every morning, knowing you won't even be as close as a friend.
Someone asked me, "Why do you like him so much?" But before I could even reply, my best friend put her hand over my mouth and said, "Don't even get her started."
And when he kissed me that night, i couldn't help but think, 'This is exactly what I have waited for my entire life.'
Sometimes you need a second chance because you weren't quite ready for the first.
And just for a second there i thought you maybe actually cared.
To let go isn't to forget, not think about,or ignore. It doesn't have any feelings of anger, jealousy, or regret.
Letting go isn't winning or losing.
It's not about pride. It's not about obsessing or dwelling on the past. It isn't about loss and it's not defeat.
To let go is to cherish memories, but to overcome them and move on.
Letting go is accepting. Letting go is having the courage to accept change. Letting go is growing up.

think it's time i let you go. and that's so hard to do because some part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.
I don't want a boy to catch me as i fall. i want a boy to help me back up and tell me i'll be alright.
you might think of her as just some girl, but she's stayed up endless nights wishing she could mean a little more than nothing to you.
"Yeah, I'll be okay." she types. And the tears fall, silently down her cheeks.

10 comments:

  1. really good blog..just randomly stumbled upon it too..keep it comin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really loved this blog. its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this. it means alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this all the time. Even though it doesn't change much, it helped me realize that if it isn't ok, then its not over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :'( this has made alot of things make sense to me like the above comment qouted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, I could have written all this myself, in fact, its quite eerie because a lot of this appears in my journal....
    I have planted a green tree in my heart, and if I am lucky a singing bird will come. (something like that...a chinese proverb) I wait for that singing bird to alight in the green leaves, lit by the sun rising on a new day...I wait....and each night cry myself to sleep, in despair and longing

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I really love this ! amazing ! keep going ! (--:

    ReplyDelete
  8. May I reblog this to my blog page, please? I'll write yourblog above it. Just if you don't mind.. But its okay if you mind :)

    ReplyDelete