Friday, August 21, 2009

He's the kind of boy with eyes that will make her forget how badly she's been hurt before.
He looks at me & smiles. It pathetically makes my day.
He gives her butterflies, the sweetest feeling she’s ever known.

Every time i see a shooting star i whisper your name.
Because of you, half the time i don’t even know that I’m smiling.
All I want to do is be with you. It doesn’t have to be forever because nothing lasts forever.
But those smiles mean something; those butterflies say something to me.
Your voice could save me.

And she's the type of girl who tries not to like you,
but ends up falling for you even harder.

And I always wonder what crosses your mind when our eyes meet.
You never really lived until you found someone worth dying for.
When you ask me what I see in him, all I can do is smile & say absolutely everything.
Someone asked me where I thought heaven was, so I pointed to you & said, "In his arms."
Someone asked me if it was possible to love someone forever. & I thought about the way I love you & said forever isn’t nearly long enough.
Once in a lifetime you meet a person who takes your breath away,
not because you want them to but because they’re meant to.

I remember the first time I fell for you. I knew it then & there that we were meant to be.
I haven’t gotten up since.

I still remember the first day we met, the first time we hugged, the first time we kissed, the first time you told me you loved me, and the first time I knew, I wasn't going to ever live with out you.
He looked up to her & smiled, & for a second something in the world was right.
You told me I was beautiful. And even though a lot of people tell me that, I think you're the only one who really meant it. For you were the only one who really took the time to look.
You only fall in love once. The rest is just practice to make sure your heart can take it.
When you love a person you’re giving them the power to hurt you and trusting them not to.
Love is when you’re having the worst day & you see him & everything gets better.
Love is giving up everything for someone who makes you forget what was important in the first place.
I wonder how many people never get the one they want but end up with the one they’re supposed to have.
Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you.
And when you figure out love is all that matters after all, it sure makes everything else seem so small.
A break up is like a broken mirror; it’s easier to forget it than to try fixing it & hurt yourself.
He lied to you a thousand times. He hurt you twice as much as that.
& you’re gonna tell me you still love him?
For what, breaking your heart?

Behind every untrusting girl is a boy who made her that way.
When your heart breaks it never fully heals. It’s merely just stitched & patched back up again, leaving scars that stay with us forever.
The only thing that's worse than a broken heart is knowing that you would do it all over again just for him.
My heart is like that crack in the sidewalk you walk in every day.
It’s amazing, really, just how much pain the human heart can take.
It hurts to be around you. When I see you, even from across the room, it brings up a thousand memories.
Not just of us, but of my entire life before.

It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
I’m not falling anymore. I’ve learned to catch myself because I know that he won’t.
Even though you broke my heart, i still smile when I think of you.
Being broken hearted is like having broken ribs on the outside it looks like nothing is wrong but every breath hurts.

5 comments:

  1. Wow..I fell in love with everyone of these..so true <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very beautifully written..absolutely and hear-breakingly true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i freakin love thiiiis <3 love the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this seem like my story...... amazed.

    ReplyDelete