Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It`s always the same in every relationship, there`s always one person crying & wishing to get back together, while the other doesn`t even remember the things they`ve been through. I hate that I have to be the one who remembers every little detail while you can`t seem to remember me at all.
I know that, somehow, every step I`ve taken since the moment I first learned how to walk was a step toward finding you.
i want to be the smile, the first thought, the long drive, or the short walk, the last voice, the random call, the laugh, the perfect kiss, the comfort hug, your second half, the sparkle in your eye, everything you need, just what you want. i want to be yours.
But there's a story behind everything.
How a picture got on a wall, how a scar got on your face.
Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking.

There's no telling why people hold onto the past, even when it jeopardizes their future.
Maybe it's because the past always looks better in the present. Or maybe it's because the future is as mysterious as tomorrow's newspaper.

The higher he holds you up, the harder you fall. And trust me, you always fall.
You have a choice. Either let him destroy you, or get up and fight.
It's one of those crushes where one glance means everything.
& without that glance, you crumble.

If you don't tell her how you feel she'll find some other guy that will tell her all the things that she only ever wanted to hear from you
I said I'm okay, but I know how to lie.
Why don't you open up your eyes? These are more than passing glances.
I spent so much time worrying it wasn't going to work out between us that I didn't enjoy it when it was..
And I didn't notice when it wasn't.

And I guess it doesn't matter how much I need you or how much I want you, because you don't share the same feelings.
Despite all my efforts, the feeling isn't mutual.

This hand can write the words just as fast as I can think them up.
In a state of half awake, I fill the page will all my frantic thoughts.
I hope one day you'll get to read, what I don't have the guts to say.

Any girl can look in your eyes a million times and still not get what i see in just a single glance.
You can't just take it all back, sweet heart.
Once you break a heart, there is no instant repair.

I can still remember the first time i saw your face, cause baby when i saw you smile I knew I'd never be the same.
i can't solve all your problems, however i can promise you that you won't have to go through them alone.
when you look at me, it's like you're secretly trying to tell me not to give up.
i'm sitting on my bed, writing these quotes, and i'm sure you can imagine there's been one boy on my mind. no, he's not the boy i like... god no, he's the boy i love.
i miss us. i miss how we used to be. how we used to talk, smile, laugh. how we used to be real friends who could trust each other with everything. what happened to all that?
i still remember our first kiss. it was awkward at the beginning and my stomach had butterflies. your lips were so soft against mine. i'll never forget it.
he's the kind of guy who used to do stupid things just to make me smile, and i'm the kind of girl who needs a guy like him every once in awhile.
"i'm not saying i can't live without you, because i can. i'm just saying i don't want to."
even when the sun forgets to shine i’ll be there to hold you through the night and even when we're miles and miles apart you’re the only one that holds my heart.
you may have chemistry with her, but you have history with me.
You Can Tell Me That There Is No One Else, But I Feel It.
I know I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life, but the biggest one yet was letting myself believe that the guy who hurt me the most, wouldn't do it again.
You know you're in love when he talks to another girl, and you get scared hes falling in love.
Take this razor and sign your name across my wrist, so that everyone knows who left me like this.
She felt far from okay but sometimes the biggest lies slip out easier than the truth.
Just trust me on this one, sweetie, i know how it feels to be on the edge of your bed, your head buried in your hands, wishing everything would end, all because he broke your heart.
The stars look so much better when they're reflecting in your eyes.
But we understand each other, and we care about each other, and I believe that years from now...
we still will.

I'm not sure which is worse, being oblivious to the fact we're headed for a train wreck of heartbreak, or knowing how close it is, and still trying to make it work, still trying to be your everything.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog.

    I'm sure you're a very nice person, who deserves someone good.

    If you ever wanted to talk love. I'd love to talk back.

    geenmensiseeneiland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! That's a nice blog you have here :D
    Keep up the good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is amazing! i love the pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete