Thursday, August 13, 2009

she thinks back to an old memory, closes her eyes and smiles.
they asked if she still thinks about him, & she said, "yeah, every once in a while."

You never leave my mind, even when i have a million things to worry about.
the only thing harder than walking away is never turning back…
one broken heart.
one "lets just be friends" can cause a girl to be afraid to ever love again..

her heart finally told her, he just isnt worth it anymore.
Go ahead & break my heart. It's useless without you anyway.
She was the girl who always carried a camera, trying to find beauty in a world so flawed.
she's that crooked little heart that you drew in the corner of your paper in second grade, the one that got scribbled out because it wasn't quite right.
And someday you'll have a beautiful life ;;
Someday you'll be a star in someone else's sky

I guess I never let you go, because in the back of my mind, I still believe that someday. we'll get our second chance.

1 comment:

  1. yeahh...I closed my eyes and smiled..I remember my first love. I thought about him and smiled.good job I like this

    ReplyDelete