Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've learned a lot these past few years, through my fake smiles and unseen tears. That friends sometimes are not forever and true love does not always last. The good memories stay with you but the moments go fast. But someone will always be there someone who honestly does care.

He’s just a boy who doesn’t know what’s in front of him. && she's just a girl who never learned how to let go.
When I think about you i wanna cry, laugh, and smile all at the same time.
I guess that's what happens when a boy gives you mixed signals
.

if someone tells you they love you, and your heart doesn't skip a beat, then don't say you love them too, because you don't.
dear heart: so there's this guy that you want me to like but i dont want to like him so can you please stop beating so fast when he comes by.

I'm done pretending so here goes. No, I'm not okay with the fact that you broke my heart. No, I'm not okay with the fact that we don't even talk anymore. And to top it all off. No, I'm not okay with the fact that I fell in love with you in the first place.
It took a long time, but I suddenly realized I wasn't in love with you but more the thought of you.
I loved who I thought you could be..not who you were.


I've accepted that we can't be, but I've also accepted that you're going to be that one person I carry with me for the rest of my life, the one that's
always going to make my heart jump a little & my stomach tie up in knots & you'll always be able to make me happy ; no matter how long it`s been.

If I had known it was going to be the last kiss ; I would have never stopped.
If I had known it was going to be the last hug ; I would have never let go.
If I had known it was going to be your last smile meant just for me ; I would have never looked away.


It takes someone special to make ordinary moments something to remember.
as i watch you with her i laugh. cause i know as soon as you get sick of her, you'll call me because im the bad habit you just cant seem to break.

she's smiling, is she happy? she looks happy, but it doesn't matter. let me tell you something. not everything is as it seems.
The best thing is listening to someone's heartbeat and knowing it's beating like that because of you.

i want a guy who understands that i'll buy a happy meal from mcdonalds just for the toy. & that i'll eat soup with a fork just for the challenge. i want a guy that accepts the fact that i cry when i watch The Notebook. but most importantly, i want a guy who understands all my imperfections & still loves me for me.
Don't feel stupid for missing him, even if he treated you like shit. You still had happy memories. & you're always going to miss them.

at one point Iwas so weak ;; i missed you so much & i missed what we had. one simple song made me break down & cry, but now I can honestly say I`m over you. sure, I still think about you, but I`m not crying anymore. I`m so strong now ;; even though it bugs me when i see you with other girls, I`m finally over you. have a great life, stranger.
Since the first time he ran his fingers through my hair, since the first time his hugs eased my pain, & since the first time his kisses took my breath away, I knew there was no one else out there for me.

he may not have been my first kiss. he may not have been my first hug. he may not have been my first love. hey may not have been my first crush. but to me? hes the only one that even matters.
& in the end ; love has nothing to do with how big your engagment ring is, or how many roses he gets you on valentines day or even how many times he says i love you in a day. All it really comes down to is that he listens to you about your dream wedding & he buys you roses "just because." & even if he only does say it a few times, when he says i love you that you can tell in his eyes that he means forever.

If you find a guy who only likes you for what you look like, then when you get old, is he gonna think the same?
yeah, i plan to forgive and forget. forgive myself for being stupid, and forget you ever existed.

& here we go again, a girl loving a guy that would abandon her in a second & ignoring a boy that would give her his whole world in just one heartbeat.
obsession. addiciton. broken hearts.
they all add up to one thing, GUYS.


he isnt just a boy, hes my friend.
he isnt just a boy, hes my love.
he isnt just a boy, hes my soul.
he isnt just a boy, hes my everything.

he's the one boy that actually got through to her heart.

you know life is worth the struggle when you look back on what you lost and realize what you have now is way better.
Yeah, it felt so good to pretend not to care, to have the upper hand & not fall for your shit.
But now I just feel stupid cause the truth is ; I don`t know how to act around you now that you dont care & I cant stop missing you.


If he's made you smile from day one, keep him, and don't ever let him go.
If I was drop dead gorgeous, perfect, and could have any guy in the world, I'd still pick you.

Don't you just love the way he treats you? The way he makes you feel like you're the only one that he will ever love. Well, always remember that I taught him how to love like that.
and since I've been with you, I don't even need mirrors anymore because when you tell me I'm beautiful, I don't care who else thinks I am.

Do you ever wish you could be in someone else's shoes, maybe for a month, maybe for a day, even just a second..
just to know what it would be like to be loved by him?

i don't know if it's your smile, your laugh, or just the way you are that makes me feel like this, but whatever it is, everytime i see you, i love you more than ever before.

Not knowing your pretty is beauty. Being crazy is better then boring.
And being in love with someone but not telling them is just stupid
.
And when he's not around, there's something missing in her smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment