Saturday, August 15, 2009

if you love someone, tell them.
for hearts are often broken by words left unspoken

looking back at what i've been through, i'd be a mess if i didn't have you.
he held me tight, like he was afraid i was going to leave. but i wasn't. i wasn't going anywhere.
so do your heart a favor, sweetie; just turn around and leave. it may not be what you want, but it's what you need.
it's okay to fall sometimes 'cause when you get up, you become a better, stronger person.
without love, forgiveness is impossible.
if i was ever anything at all, i was yours.
her eyes screamed the saddest apology the world had ever heard.
the sweetest sound of all is that of your own name spoken by the only boy you care about
maybe we'll never find the truth, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't search for it.
she ignores all the other guys who want her because she's too busy noticing him.
she wants him. she can't deny it. she's just so confused. because when she thinks back to the day he shattered her, she trembles at the thought of feeling like that again.
You said move on; Where do I go?
"Why not celebrate what you had rather than spend your time mourning its passing?
There could be joy in things that ended."

If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it.
One day, you'll miss me like hell and you'll wish you never fucked it up.
And one day you'll come running back to what could've been yours, should've been yours.
And you'll see that this time around I'm the one not giving a damn.

"My friends all say I should stop talking to him, but I think he misses me, and I like that.
I miss him & i feel if I stay in touch with him, it will remind him of how great I am, and eventually he will realize that we should be together again."

There will always be those awkward times when we look at each other and remember how things used to be.
"I'm suddenly wondering if the person I thought I knew best in the whole world is really someone I've never known at all."
you are not the one who's confused about their feelings. he's the one who doesn't know what he wants.
you can pretend to know love but it won’t matter, not until that one boy comes and shows you the truth.
all i'm asking for is one day together, just you and me – all alone.
and if you can honestly say that you don't feel anything for me after that day..
i will let you go.

The world is going to throw us a million reasons why this isn't going to work out between me & you,
but what the world doesn't know is that I'm armed with the one reason why it will; I love you.

Every couple of nights or so you pop into my dreams,
but i just can't get rid of you like you got rid of me.

When you look at me, it's like you're secretly trying to tell me not to give up hope.
But I want you to know something, I already have.

If a man takes the risk to cheat, he's saying;; 'this is worth losing her'
No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.
i was in love with you so long. i waited, but i'm done waiting.



yeah, some things in this world might have passed me by, and i might have missed a chance or two. but you won't find any regret in my eyes.

the only reason people hold on to memories so tight is because memories are the only things
that don't change when everything else does.

sometimes all it takes is another chance to get things right...
the question is whether or not he cares enough to give you another chance.

if you see me walking with someone else, it's not because i love them, it's because you weren't there to walk with me.
if i fall in love with someone else, it's not because i wanted to, but because you weren't there to catch me.

Sometimes the hardest things to say are the things that really matter.
Gaze up at the sky, and never move my eyes.
Something about that star tonight reminds me of you.

Nobody understood why I fell for you. All they saw was the result; a broken heart.

6 comments:

  1. thats fucking beatiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo beautiful!! most of dem really express how i feel...i've never had a bf (am 19) but i've allowed myself to be hurt by a couple of guys. i feel rejected most times :( but as time goes by, am learning that my world should NEVER revolve around guys...but i do wanna know what love is...d kind btw a couple...sighs...</3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Fucking wow.
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. I love love love it. I was hurt a lot of times and I cried..I was waiting for mr right and it hurt:( but I learned to be patient. we will find right persons in one day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh... these are amazing...i can relate so much to all of this... Been hurt enough times but still so stupid to fall in for someone who doesn't even care at all....

    ReplyDelete