Saturday, August 29, 2009


I just want the perfect guy for me who thinks I'm the perfect girl for him.
Maybe one day, along the way you'll think of me and you'll be smiling, maybe one day, you'll remember.

Impossible is just a word someone uses to discourage you or to put a limit to where you should go, but after all it's just a word so just ignore it.
Love is about being cute & stupid together, not being in bed together.

After he left her in the car, she cried for a very long time. It wasn't sadness, exactly. It was more like tears of acceptance. She knew that she couldn't make him love her the way she needed to be loved. She couldn't make him feel the things he didn't.
yes, you can try to get over him, wash him away with your tears but every girl knows that in the bottom of your heart, even if it`s only a tiny part, he is always ; going to be part of your l i f e.

I'm ready to be the girl I used to be. The one who never cried, never got mad about dumb things, & the one girl who would never worry about being in love.
he's jealous because she moved on, he's insecure because she seems happy, he's regretful because he realized he wasted his time thinking
instead of telling her how much she's worth to him
.

perfect would be cuddled up on the couch, watching disney movies, & you telling me that you'll always be my prince charming.
she saw his face and wondered how she was able to make him hers. she refuses to let him leave her sight. he's everything that she could ever want.

&& I want to forget about you. I wish I could just be friends with you.
But every time I hear your name, I still feel a little something I just can't let go of

Sometimes, i hope we're still friends when i'm married. i hope that i'll invite you to the wedding and you'll come. You'll see me as the happiest girl in the world. You'll see me with a guy that treats me right and loves me more than himself. You'll see all that you could have had and you'll regret letting me go. But the thing that i want you to see most, is that i survived without you.

love isn't something that can be easily replaced or easily found.
so when you love someone never let that person go because when they're gone, you miss them the most.

Two tear drops were floating down a river. The first one asked "who are you from" she replied, "I’m from a girl who’s man left her. Who you from?" He replied, "I’m from the man who regrets letting her go.

You're no longer my last phone call or text message, and no longer my last kiss. Yet somehow, you're still the first thing on my mind.
Some people are easy to get over, they only take a week or two, but sooner or later you'll find the one who has changed everything about you
&& no matter how hard you try, you can't find the words to say goodbye.


Love -- doesn`t mean you`ll never break up or fight ; it means you`ll always get back together & make it right.
it's much easier to turn a friendship into a love, than a love into a friendship

You shouldn't feel guilty for remembering. The past made you who you are.
You need to remember. It's a requirement.

sometimes i wonder if it's easier to get your heart broken then to break someone else's.

You tell me it's all my fault, that I messed up everything,
but you forget that I'm the kind of girl that laughs at her mistakes.

One day you're jumping in puddles & the next thing you know, 30 years have passed & you're telling your kids to walk around them. Everyone is taught to look both ways before crossing the street & to talk quietly in the library.
But no one ever learns anything that matters, like how to keep breathing when your heart breaks in half.


Throughout a girl's life she'll kiss alot of guys && I promise you she'll forget over half of them.
She'll remember a few, and regret a couple. But, there will be that one guy, that one moment, that she'll remember for the rest of her life

It’s funny how when you finally get over someone, you start seeing them in a whole new perspective.
It’s like you're looking at them through the eyes of your best friend, and you realize, he's nothing special.
He’s just another ordinary boy.


Sometimes someone just says something & it fits into this empty place in your heart.
he hugs him goodbye like its nothing, while all she wants to do is hold on forever, but she lets go, smiles, & walks away.

She looks at him & remembers all the nights on the phone, all the silly pranks; everything about him drives her wild, & she can't get control.
Hello Stranger, do you remember how things were between us? I do.

For once in my life I wanna be the one breaking hearts, not getting their heart broken. I wanna be the player not the girl getting played. I wanna be the girl you fall for when everyone else is falling for you.
need to come to realize that he's just a guy, a special one, maybe, but he's not mine.
i dont need to do things to make him love me. if he wanted to, he would.

If you truly missed me, you'd call everyday just so you wouldn't forget my voice.
Have you ever noticed that there is always that particular line in that certain song that always stands out in a certain way & it reminds you of that one person you can't forget?

She's afraid that after all this waiting, he'll end up with another girl.
She's afraid of what hasn't happened yet. And most of all, she's afraid she'll never find someone who could compare to him.

if you dont go after what you want, youll never have it.
if you dont ask, the answer is always no.
if you dont step forward, you're always in the same place.

You gotta take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got, and remember what you had, learn to forgive but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret, people change, things go wrong, just remember life goes on.

1 comment:

  1. good very good poem. I love it. I just feel all those things and that is why I read those poems every day. :*

    ReplyDelete