Friday, August 21, 2009

Why does love come back when you're ready to forget? Why does it continue to grow even if you get badly hurt?
Maybe because that's what love is, when it's true, it never dies.

what’s meant to be will find its way.
Missing someone isn’t about how long it’s been since you’ve seen them last or the amount of time since you’ve talked. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something, and you wish that they were right there with you.
It`s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
"Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."
When I see you together, my heart breaks.
And it's not because I hate her or because she doesn't deserve you.
It's because I've always told you that you deserve the best,
and now I'm afraid that you've found it.

When I see you glancing across the room at me, I wish I knew what was on your mind.
Maybe, just maybe, you'll fall for me this time.

Tonight I'll wait up real late just to sit and talk to you.
I wish I wasn't so hopeless, but I can't help myself.

I wish I could know what you think about when you're so quiet.
I've learned that it's not about what you have in your life that counts, but who you have in your life that really counts.
i’d rather trip and fall than never try. i don't wanna waste another day while the world goes by.
it's weird how you go through a whole year and nothing seems to change at all. then a year later, you look back and everything is completely different.
there's always going to be that one person you always want to be with even after you find out that they don't want to be with you.
"a girl will never forget the first boy she likes."
you're not my type. you're not supposed to be the guy I dream about. but for some reason, I'm not trying to pick myself back up. because even if I'm not supposed to, there's no one else I would rather fall for.
He could have me in a second.
And he knows it.

I guess at some point you should let go and give your heart what it deserves.
and if all else fails you can look up at the sky because it's the same one that shines above you and i.
At one point in your life, you'll meet the right guy and say to yourself, "I just know that's him"
Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute
Give me a sign and let me know we're through, if you don't love me like I love you.
But if you cry at night the way I do, I know that somebody's lying.

Second chances do come your way. Like trains, they arrive and depart regularly.
Recognizing the ones that matter is the trick
.
You Never Loved Me And Thats What Hurts The Most
not knowing you're pretty, is beauty. being completely insane is better than boring. and being in love with someone but not telling them is just stupid.
it's a rule of life. that everything you've always wanted, will come the very second you stop looking for it.
what if the guy you secretly love tells you that he has already found that special someone, that he wants to spend forever with. would you be brave enough to ask him who it was? or bear the pain inside, not knowing that it was you after all
Every once in a while, a girl craves her fairytale ending.
What if the boy holding my hand and the boy holding my heart aren't the same one?
Sometimes id wish you'd pay more attention to my favorite songs,
because the lyrics sing everything im too scared to say
.
There's a difference between letting go and pretending you forgot.
It's those past midnight conversations that still mean everything to me.
Never regret the memories. Just remember all the fun you had making them.
I wanted to tell him how I can't get him off my mind or how the mere thought of him makes my heart skip a beat and how I blush anytime someone says his name. But somehow, it didn't come out like that at all. It just came out, "I'll always be here," which was true.
Somehow, I'm still here. I'm still loving you. Even after all the pain and heartache I've been through because of you, I'm still here. How long do I have to stand here in the rain before you believe I'm not going anywhere?
You're broken, yeah, I can see that. But I didn't do that to you, she did. And if you'd just give me a chance, I feel like I could fix it. I can fill that crack in your heart. I want to help you love again.
who i am now may have a lot to do with who i've been before, but who i'm going to be tomorrow is up to me to determine.
i’m the girl who writes with her heart, but speaks with her brain.
the girl who wishes on stars, but can't wish out loud.
the girl who loves, but dares not to make a move
.
Your smile makes the worst day ever so much better.
You know how it is when you don't want to miss them, but you want them to miss you.
You don’t know it but my eyes light up when I hear your name.
When I’m around you, I get cold, & I’m absolutely terrified one day I’m just going to blunt out,
"All I want is you to hold me."

Take a picture with me just so I can see how cute we look together.
Sometimes when you're around I can't breathe. Not because I don't know what to say, but it's like you give me this overwhelming feeling and I admit it, I love it.
Sometimes someone comes into your life that changes everything, raises your standards, makes you laugh, and makes you feel like you.
There's something about him that you can't put into words. And even though you're not even with him you don't wanna let him go.

She talks about you like you put the stars in the sky.
She finally admitted that she fell hard for you; harder than she's ever fallen in her entire life.
No matter where I am or what I’m doing when you come to mind, a smile comes to my face.
I’m the type of girl who will go to every one of his basketball games, home or away, just to see him.
I’m not saying that I’m in love. I’m just saying that lately you’re all I think about.
I want to be the girl he's scared to lose; the one he can't walk away from knowing she's mad at him.
The one who he can't fall asleep without her being the last one heard, the one he wouldn't know what to do without.

I think that everybody just needs someone to believe in them, someone to think they're beautiful, and someone to think they're amazing.
You need that person and I can be that for you.

I don’t want anyone but you, so pull me close & never let go.
I don’t see how you could ever be anything but mine.

2 comments: