Saturday, August 15, 2009

Somtimes The Hardest Thing To Do Is To Do Nothing.
I’m glad we had the times together, just to laugh and sing a song.
Seems like we just got started, then before you knew it, the times we had together were gone.

You're the first person that has taught me to miss someone. You've taught me to miss a person from the heart, not the mind.
love with all your heart. give with all your soul.
hold on as tight as you can & just never let go.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you;
you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

when you see me happy or see me with someone thats not you
when i walk by without glancing your way, when you start to miss me & wonder what happened to us
just remember... you're the one who let me go.

& for some reason i think you're the boy that i'll never be able to get over.
Life doesn't hurt until you realize how much things have changed, who you've lost, and how you couldnt even stop it from happening.
Sorry- It’s a word that doesn’t exactly fix everything.
There aren't very many people in this world who can give you butterflies. So when you find someone who can, never let them go.

No comments:

Post a Comment